Can Someone Hack The diskw?

i_need_help

Question

I have a server and i click in start.bat to open Diskw.But Sometimes i check My Website and i see at home to say something different that i put.Can Someone Hack my Website and if yes how can i protect it???

2 answers to this question

This s a very difficult thing because if u put anti-virus  you can't open the server but if u dont put anti-virus  maybe be "hacked" (i know it from my exp - in my server).Now if anyone can suggest anything  reply to this topic to help me and all of us !

This s a very difficult thing because if u put anti-virus  you can't open the server but if u dont put anti-virus  maybe be "hacked" (i know it from my exp - in my server).Now if anyone can suggest anything  reply to this topic to help me and all of us !

Its not difficult to have a website especially this.No protection just some pure php.Well for protection there are programms but they are heavy for a server like yours.It will take your ram...So i think just learn a guide for php and do modifications.Php is very easy