[Share]Gun [Interlude]

nah, bullets don't work, i will try to fix'em but not now...... sorry

AND if i make it hit like a bow, it drops bullets, but he hits like a bow, like he adds the bullets like an arrow lol :P

btw does anyone knows how to make own attack position? that would be very nice

You can't fix bullets why?because if you add bullets you have to make the weapon to hit like bow

If you want to make a new animations for your character you need a tool

tool name?

Why you need bullets, in real world can you really see bullets if you use a gun?

you are right :P but how can i make it shoot? i can't only with arrow and it sux hard

in the client, change weapon type to sword animation should be enough, not bow. In server side put the weapon as a bow.

you don't understand, i did this, and he shoots like a bow, like he adds an arrow on it it sux....

you don't understand, i did this, and he shoots like a bow, like he adds an arrow on it it sux....

Well, you dont understand what i said, read my suggestion carefully and it will NOT shot arrows

The animation tool is available via donation from Gildor's umodel website, it's around 100$.It is an unreal editor plugin