Need serious help.

-$karos-

[GR] Kanw frontistiria xhmeia kai pernw 20 xhmeia mono omos... kserw kai tis 3is likeiou xhmeia kapoia pragmata.. mono ekei eimai kalos...

Mathimatika kserw ta basika (I mathimatikos m na fantasteis m leei diavase kai tha kaneis efarmoges mathimatikwn) omws fisiki eimai teleios skrapas...

Apla to skeftiko m einai afou dn tha perasw p dn tha perasw me tin proti kai tha kseskistw sta frontistiria giati na min kanw aftin tin xronia akoma sto sxoleio para

na tin kanw se frontistiria? Oi filoi m kai m aftous dn xanomaste dn me enoxlei afto... ilikrina pistevw pws ama diavasw tha ta kataferw... omws i teleftea m elpida na sto pw etc einai na kanw afto... :)

[gr]a kalaaa...egw nomiza xwris front re...-.-! polu drama to ekanes to main topic[/gr]

Becoming a doctor nowadays isn't really the best choice for money, if you think so.Doctors was one of the best jobs the past years, but now you have to look the technology.And of course, I'm not speaking of computers only.I'm speaking of new thoughts, energy-saving maybe or something similar.New methods and stuff will bring you money.But wait! Money isn't the top goal isn't it? You want something that you really like to do.If doctor is your choice, then go on, no one will stop you.But entering a university to become a doctor isn't the easiest part in the world.That's why I told you, "think again, what you really like"! We're not in place to tell you what to do.Your friends and family will guide you through.Those people know you better, not us.Now, considering that I don't know you at all as a human-being but as a damn avatar, then this is my suggestion.Leaving the class is a solution, I won't deny it, but there's an issue that should be first answered before continuing.Are you sure you're going to study THAT hard to archive that high goal? You're not looking for something that is easy.You want a high classed university, if you intent to go in Athens.Even if many guys say you're a strange guy, I think you're mature enough to sit down and think.What do you really want? Do you have the guts and the will to study HARD for 2 years, to pass in the university.Without teachers to push you, you should really think if this is your decision.It needs a lot of will and mental strength to archive this goal.I repeat: "We're not the guys, who are gonna tell you, keep it up, you'll do it", it's yourself!

Maybe you're boring reading this whole bunch of text, but you need to ;)

That's from me,

Nasos

Becoming a doctor nowadays isn't really the best choice for money, if you think so.Doctors was one of the best jobs the past years, but now you have to look the technology.And of course, I'm not speaking of computers only.I'm speaking of new thoughts, energy-saving maybe or something similar.New methods and stuff will bring you money.But wait! Money isn't the top goal isn't it? You want something that you really like to do.If doctor is your choice, then go on, no one will stop you.But entering a university to become a doctor isn't the easiest part in the world.That's why I told you, "think again, what you really like"! We're not in place to tell you what to do.Your friends and family will guide you through.Those people know you better, not us.Now, considering that I don't know you at all as a human-being but as a damn avatar, then this is my suggestion.Leaving the class is a solution, I won't deny it, but there's an issue that should be first answered before continuing.Are you sure you're going to study THAT hard to archive that high goal? You're not looking for something that is easy.You want a high classed university, if you intent to go in Athens.Even if many guys say you're a strange guy, I think you're mature enough to sit down and think.What do you really want? Do you have the guts and the will to study HARD for 2 years, to pass in the university.Without teachers to push you, you should really think if this is your decision.It needs a lot of will and mental strength to archive this goal.I repeat: "We're not the guys, who are gonna tell you, keep it up, you'll do it", it's yourself!

Maybe you're boring reading this whole bunch of text, but you need to ;)

That's from me,

Nasos

I read the whole thread and I highly agree with you...

It is a very hard goal and I know that doctors don't get the same amount of money as they used to.

And yes, I have made my decision... I want to become a doctor and the reason isn't the money.

I admire doctors... I find it one of the most important jobs in the world. I really want to become one...

I love how the human body works and I love discovering new things... I really believe that if I sit and study

I CAN do it. I will push my self to my limit, I just want to make the difference, I don't want to keep wasting my life...

No one believes that I can do it... Everyone believes that I am not that "smart" to achieve that. But you know what I believe?

I believe that what they say doesn't matter and even if I am not that smart I will push my self beyond my limits and with all the hard

work that I will put to manage it in the end I will achieve what I want to do. I just won't give up and whine like a bitch saying how hard

it is. I'll just do it, and not to prove something to others nor my self but finally do what I always wanted to do.

It is a very hard goal and I know that doctors don't get the same amount of money as they used to.

And yes, I have made my decision... I want to become a doctor and the reason isn't the money.

I admire doctors... I find it one of the most important jobs in the world. I really want to become one...

I love how the human body works and I love discovering new things... I really believe that if I sit and study

I CAN do it. I will push my self to my limit, I just want to make the difference, I don't want to keep wasting my life...

No one believes that I can do it... Everyone believes that I am not that "smart" to achieve that. But you know what I believe?

I believe that what they say doesn't matter and even if I am not that smart I will push my self beyond my limits and with all the hard

work that I will put to manage it in the end I will achieve what I want to do. I just won't give up and whine like a bitch saying how hard

it is. I'll just do it, and not to prove something to others nor my self but to do what I always wanted to do.

I'm with u.Thumbs up.

it is. I'll just do it, and not to prove something to others nor my self but finally do what I always wanted to do.

Good Luck then, and if you finally achieve your goal, don't let corruption take your real dreams away.

I lol'ed on your PS.

To be a doctor you need a looot of hours studying. My mother is a doctor and see what in highschool 19+ And she became a great doctor. But you don't have to worry. [gr]Ακουσα οτι τωρα με το ΠΑΣΟΚ καταργειτε η βαση του 10 ετσι ο καθενας μπαινει σε σχολη οτι βαθμο και αν βγαλει.[/gr]

Well if you are willing to do everything just dont repeat it and instead use the summer vacation for you to study you're not a kid most things that are written in the books aren't impossible to be learned you are a dumbass if you think a teacher can help you more then you can help yourself. You have books you have internet you have everything you need to learn what you think you've missed. But that's a question of will wanting to repeat just proves how much you suck at life and how lazy you are. You don't really want to sit down and learn what you have to instead you want some whores to teach you smth you can learn alone. A teacher is just a bitch / dumbass that's paid to tell you what's already written in your book and to test what you have learned nothing more nothing less. So imho don't repaet shit if you really have will to study you can just skip all those good things that may happen during your summer vacation and try to learn what you need to for becoming a proper doctor.

PS: You are a retard.

+1 !By yourself no teachers.Teachers dont really care about what you gonna do with your life.Just want to paid.