Are you right-hander or left-hander?

Freyr

Are you Right-hander or Left-hander?   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Right-hander or Left-hander?

• Right-hander
    • Left-Hander

Only my friends from real life can answer this.

some of them can some of them can't!But they won't judge you by the hand you use right?Anyway i can't say you're smart but i can say you're not stupid!

Left-handed here :]

It depends. I'm gonna tell it in Greek cause it's a bit difficult in English :S

[GR]Οι αριστερόχειρες χρησιμοποιούν το δεξί ημισφαίριο του εγκεφάλου ενώ οι δεξιόχειρες το αριστερό. Πάνε δηλαδή χιαστί. Στο αριστερό ημισφαίριο του εγκεφάλου υπάρχουν οι καλλιτεχνικές ικανότητες όπως μουσική,ζωγραφική κλπ.[/GR]

Right Hand

But i Did a test which showed me that i can use both parts of my brain..i dont know if its true...The test was a woman dancing (Doing CIRCLES). People using the right part of brain saw the woman dancing from right and the left ones saw her doing circles from the left side...I saw her both sides and i could change her direction everytime i wanted..If i find it I'll post it..:D

Quote from Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateralization_of_brain_function

Brain function lateralization is evident in the phenomena of right- or left-handedness and of right or left ear preference, but a person's preferred hand is not a clear indication of the location of brain function. Although 95% of right-handed people have left-hemisphere dominance for language, only 18.8% of left-handed people have right-hemisphere dominance for language function. Additionally, 19.8% of the left-handed have bilateral language functions.[5] Even within various language functions (e.g., semantics, syntax, prosody), degree (and even hemisphere) of dominance may differ.

So you could say, if you are right handed, you are left-brained ^^

Right Hand

But i Did a test which showed me that i can use both parts of my brain..i dont know if its true...The test was a woman dancing (Doing CIRCLES). People using the right part of brain saw the woman dancing from right and the left ones saw her doing circles from the left side...I saw her both sides and i could change her direction everytime i wanted..If i find it I'll post it..:D

Spinning-lady-5693171.gif

The Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses logic
detail oriented
facts rule
words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend
knowing
acknowledges
order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based
forms strategies
practical
safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking 

right hander ,mine left hand is a bit useless :D

[srb]brate radi i levica al retko kad hehe :d

y y roght hander :)) same

[mne] brate kad ga lijevom cibukas ka da jebes samo neka utrne hahhaha

well when i watched it first time it was clock-wise... didn't people say that the ones using their left hand use their right part of the brain and those with the right hand use their left part of the brain?so im right handed and i see it clock-wise... which means i use my right part of the brain most of the time.

and i can change directions also.