GFX Team in Maxcheaters? Apply here.

Maxtor

To those who doubt it,I can ensure that sofaki is one of the best gfx'ers in here and it's her choice not to expand and get pro.

She could pwn ya all so stfu :P

We started together with seeya like a teacher but I wasn't actually following him :P

we started our ownage :p

She's the only Girl GFXer in MxC xD

And what about goddess?I like starting such wars :p

To those who doubt it,I can ensure that sofaki is one of the best gfx'ers in here and it's her choice not to expand and get pro.

She could pwn ya all so stfu :P

We started together with seeya like a teacher but I wasn't actually following him :P

i stopped learning :P i am glad with my current style :P its nice dont you think? :P

ok :)

did you know that i have my own maxcheaters cs version? :D i luv it :)

non steam ofc low latency high fps xD

gimme karma and i will share it :D

I can make me too an maxcheater cs,from 0 not only to change an background as you probably do :)

I will make it soon when i got some free time,atm i just come from hospital i gonna to the bed :|

I can make me too an maxcheater cs,from 0 not only to change an background as you probably do :)

I will make it soon when i got some free time,atm i just come from hospital i gonna to the bed :|

Have some rest meng :P

BTW,you don't know her to speak like that,I guess xD!

i stopped learning :P i am glad with my current style :P its nice dont you think? :P

Same here :D

well about the tut part i allready got some ideas about the gfx team how to teach u guys what we know allready . Ill talk to maxtor and we will see.

well sorry you didnt knew :/

i am game developer since some years now xD

i created the version from 0 too :P all coding and encrypted by me :P i didnt change the gameplay or the backgrounds or w/e :P

i will share it and u can check it if u want xD

well sorry you didnt knew :/

i am game developer since some years now xD

i created the version from 0 too :P all coding and encrypted by me :P i didnt change the gameplay or the backgrounds or w/e :P

i will share it and u can check it if u want xD

Ok you can share it,and if it deserve to be rewarded you will do and this too.

Anything more i'm not cs mod for nothing,i sold my community with 12 servers all the servers based on linux and ofc maded by me,8 servers are full in all the time,i can make plugins,tools.

I was cs mod in other community but this dont matter. (I have enought experience in those jobs)

I already think to make an mxc special plugin,you will be the first person wich will see it.

Anyway,it dosnt matter.

Have an good day i must to go :-h