[L2j]L2Relax Custom Server

l2Kings-Relax

Lol i just loled at your post idiot (sorry i cant hold myself) especially the corrupt gm part look i will tell you a secret :O ONLY DROGATA IS THE DAMN ADMIN ! How could gms be corrupt if there isnt any ?! anyway 40 ppl on and lag? Maybe your client lags cuz of the mass ppl that are in the same area you thinked of that? The pack isnt buyed from nowhere it is selfmade . Admin has plenty of exp. but atm he is not here . And yes its unbalanced , but it will not be after he comes ...

With a risk to repeat myself i will say once again Webmaster inferno ISNT GM . He do not have gm rights (still) ! and the 3 ppl from msn have the same prob as you mass of ppl at the same place = client lag . and the pack you cant prove nothing but neither can i so stfu and go find another server .

xaxa dude im not playing server's ! i just log to rip some mods!

anyway gl with the fail once again

This show how failed u are too:),u don't buy,u steal;) btw calm down,drogata is a admin with expirience I can assure you that.Btw I'll join after beta phase:) About no admin expirience,u ever got a l2 server?ever u tried to make something alone?I don't think so

@Angelro And Godpower:should we make a ally?I already had in my plans with angelro to make one

xaxa dude im not playing server's ! i just log to rip some mods!

anyway gl with the fail once again

ur failer coz u copy/cut mods :) thats rly sad...

most sad is that only 1 % of the custom npc are showing on ... and the rly rly sad part is that u need log again ... if want copy all mods

i have read all topic

1. Admin staff : Drogata , Diva ( for now )

2. [Webmaster] = support player without access

3. 10 Anti PK NPC spawn in first zone

3. Now only 1 zone becouse now is Beta period  = time for fix problems . Global GK and Farm zone is already

i will spawn Global GK when balance class with epic items , after that ppl will can get L2Relax armos

4. GameGuad it is problem for windows 7 , i not use this windows version and i dont know where is problem but i will try fix it

- i˚Ozõ  3)corrupt gm's

- i˚Ozõ  5)40 ppl online and the server had lag (//owned)

Why i dont see all players say LAG in global chat ? why only you ?

corrupt gm's = ? what ??? you joke

P.S

how we can get lag with 40 ppl online and this machine

Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quadcore

incl. Hyper-Threading Technology

# RAM 8 GB DDR3 RAM

# Hard discs 2 x 750 GB SATA-II HDD

(Software-RAID 1)

# NIC 1 GBit OnBoard

connected at 100 MBit

# Backup Space 100 GB

# Traffic Unlimited*

This show how failed u are too:),u don't buy,u steal;) btw calm down,drogata is a admin with expirience I can assure you that.Btw I'll join after beta phase:) About no admin expirience,u ever got a l2 server?ever u tried to make something alone?I don't think so

@Angelro And Godpower:should we make a ally?I already had in my plans with angelro to make one

+1

Its beta period, so we test classes - bugs etc... Soon ALL WILL BE FIXED 101%

1 - Lags are from your net  2 - Gm's here are old ppls like 27-30 years old and they are not kid like you and 3 - if u speak something about corruption give us some pictures or videos or w/e u want to prove it and 4 - if u dont like the server u are free to search another one !

omg. lol man, when a player dies he goes to giran and there isn't teleport to dragn valley again omg xaxaxa. AND my pc doesn't have lags because of my net, because i have 40mbps connection lol.

omg. lol man, when a player dies he goes to giran and there isn't teleport to dragn valley again omg xaxaxa. AND my pc doesn't have lags because of my net, because i have 40mbps connection lol.

1.antharas lair ? hm.... fail

2.u can have 1000mbit/s but if ur ISP is bad connected with the rest of the world u will still have lag,and most time it lag from ur client not from server

machine and server connection are perfect dont blame them

gl

for ppl that have issues with GG error

to try this http://l2relax.ownforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=38

lol dude use original GK in giran and u can back in Dragon Vally

You ppls realy know what is l2 ?

----------------------------------------------

Topic update fixed GameGuard for windows 7

dude i never give money for bull shits ! i rip them or create them alone

and yes i had my own server with more than 200 ppl online everyday but i sold it

dude i never give money for bull shits ! i rip them or create them alone

and yes i had my own server with more than 200 ppl online everyday but i sold it

So open again server and play there! Go away from this topic or I will report you!