L2Mxc = Maxcheaters ! We are coming back!

Perfectly said. There is not even 1 single word about the backup, about the antibot protection , about WHO is that super secret developer.

Its a 7 page topic without any plan. All we hear is a guy saying he will make the best server ( after failing the first time ).

We really need simple answers:

1) Any of the old data saved ?

2) Who is that new developer ?

3) Will there be anti-bot protection when the sever goes up ?

4) Why do you believe it will be the best server ?

Not only that the biggest problem is the mentality like it was when the server started 1st time i remember it was like this:

good comment:

keep up with your good comments

bad comment:

dont like it dont post

thats what separates the usual server from special servers if the team listen only to good comments they end up beeing egomaniac(maxtors comment shows that he is indeed egomaniac)about their server and when that happens the server actually dead.

BUT when a team listen to bad comments too and they can work on the problems that the players have than even those who actually dont liked the server will say okay i play here because i like it and i going to bring some friend...

Thats how servers made not by a 65000+ member forum abused for your advertisement.

My comments arent bad. But they arent good either. They are simple questions that if a server owner cant answer before his server comes up, he kinda fails or disrespects his community.

As for that :

4)Lots of players and mass PVP ?

Thats not a servers qualification you dump underpant gnome. Thats a result of a server being good. If the server is NOT sucessful, it wont have either lots of player or mass pvp. What makes a server sucessful , or predefines strong points that indicate a sucess, is a well organized plan from the Head of the server.

Till now, we have seen no plan. What will change in the new mxc ? Just the staff ? Cause there is not even 1 single word from the staff about WHAT will change. I believe people deserve to know more.

-1 karma, he insulted me

he was right.

also be careful, maybe you might not know but when someone reach -4 get ban. You got atm -3.