[Request] Help on event creation

Sakretsos

Question

hello guys i need to create an event into my server that when you kill some mobs (example mob id : 7000 , 7001 ) can droped 1 costum item ( exmple coin id : 9999 ) someone can help me ? i want make 1 event look like medals one !! look above:

<Event ID="Medals Event" Active="24 Dec 2006-26 Dec 2014">

<Droplist>

<AllDrop Items="6392" Count="1,4" Chance="40%" />

</Droplist>

<Droplist>

<AllDrop Items="6393" Count="1,2" Chance="2%" />

</Droplist>

<Message Type="OnJoin" Msg="Medals Event: You can collect medals from all mobs and trade them for event rewards!" />

<EventEnd>

<Take From="AllPlayers">

<Item ItemID="6392-6393"></Item>

</Take>

</EventEnd>

</Event>

what i must change to fix it to drop coins only mobs with id : 7000 , 7001 .. not all. maybe i must change this one ( <AllDrop Items="6392" Count="1,4" Chance="40%" /> ) but can somone explane me what i must write ? thnx and sorry for my english ;)

13 answers to this question

just edit the droplist, feneor script is -beep-ed up. thats why it got removed in gracia epi :P

hmm can you give me more informations about this ?

SQL:

INSERT INTO `custom_droplist` VALUES ('21799', '9999', '1', '2', '0', '1000000000');

INSERT INTO `custom_droplist` VALUES ('MOBID', 'ITEMID','MIN= what mean that ? how will be the minium drop ?', 'Max = the max one ?', 'category= what i must put ?' , 'chance= what i must put for 100% ?');

example .. i want mob id 21799 drop costum coins id 9999 in every mob 1-5 100% can someone help me to make this sql file ? thnx !!

Sorry man but i don't understand you :S !

Im talking about your 1st and 2nd post, put your codes in:

code:

or quote:

just change droplist on mobs in game.

target mob --> shift+click --> droplist.

Lol not want this one .. i want to add costum drop list ;)

just edit the droplist, feneor script is -beep-ed up. thats why it got removed in gracia epi :P

lol pfff no its not removed in gracia epilogue...damn these wannabe interlude developers-.-"

anyway the faenor script dont support npcId so you cant do it for a specific mob(s) aka edit droplist...

lol pfff no its not removed in gracia epilogue...damn these wannabe interlude developers-.-"

anyway the faenor script dont support npcId so you cant do it for a specific mob(s) aka edit droplist...

Can you stop criticizing all the time? Show us your skills and experience firstly.

bueno vamos a ver si puedo ayudarte, bien primero que todo tu sabras que con el SHIFT+CLICK obtendras un menu en el juego para poder editar el NPC que quieras, pero tambien se puede hacer desde la DB, como? bien aqui te dejare una breve explicacion de lo que va en cada columna espero que te ayude.

Well let's see if I can help you, but first of all you will know that with the SHIFT+CLICK will get a menu in the game to edit the NPC you want, but can also be done from the DB, how? well I'll leave you here a brief explanation of what goes in each column I hope to help you.

83f269824364.jpg

1*Well this row is simple is a MOB ID you want add the drop.

2*Ok here we need add ID of item want do dropped.

3*Ok this is for put how much item can be droped 1,2,3,4,etc.

4*Ok this same of 3* step but is maximum item droped.

5*Ok about this row don't know much, ingame we have type of category items but have a lot's values 0,-1,-2,2 but need see better.

6*And last is from put chance item dropeable (example: 10%,30%,60%).

ok thnx you !! and something last... can you tell me the 100% drop chance ?

100% put default in item man look picture 100%=1000000 :) enjoy ;)