[Rate & Comment] My first signatures :)

Xd3sT1nYX

Rips, I've seen all of them and don't tell me that you haven't ripped them cause I can prove it.

And to be honest, the first one was used by a member of MxC some-time ago....Don't remember who..

Rips, I've seen all of them and don't tell me that you haven't ripped them cause I can prove it.

And to be honest, the first one was used by a member of MxC some-time ago....Don't remember who..

You are kidding me right? Show some proofs and then speak :)

Prove it, please.

Thanks.

So, if u are not sure dont make idiot posts!

Hey kiddo, I'm sure I've seen this signature and I will proove it, gimme the name of the render, if not, it will just take me some more time to find the original signature.

STOP SPAM AND PROOF, I DELETE IT AND IF U DONT SHOW ME THE PROOFS WILL REPORT YOU!

Can you just tell him the name of the render you used at the first sig? The one that you just removed?

Wait him to proof it :)

he's asking you the name of the render in the first sig so he can find the sig......

tell him so he can prove it. If you're afraid that he will find it and prove it then say you're a ripper....