The double faced Manton aka L2MxC developer.

Maxtor

Maxtor if he stole your e-mail with donations, police can't do anything?

Some kids like him I would like to kill them, they doesn't respect the hours/days/months you are spending to create the server. Facking kids.

manton created the server :P

ahahahahahahhahahaha

What a stupid kid. So he spend many days to create a server to just change the passwords/emails from donates? If he didn't get the money what's of still being a hacker? He plan was to take the money?

ahahahahahahhahahaha

What a stupid kid. So he spend many days to create a server to just change the passwords/emails from donates? If he didn't get the money what's of still being a hacker? He plan was to take the money?

read well whole topic what happend.

Aff, really sad, really.

Well, as im from Sweden myself, i have to say, most ppl here are lying bastards (most should get shot down in my opinion, Iunno if he is from Denmark or Norway, though its basically the same lol).

Well, the good news (Nothing is good news i suppose..) is that the server wasnt hacked (It appears like it anyway), meaning this wont happen again.

Im just guessing this ofc, since he got scammed by (the other developer? iunno) so, im simply guessing it wasnt actually hacked.

best way is to reopen it as l2j.

It will not bring so many ppl cause all l2players trust a server who based on off files. L2OFF MXC is more trusted and will have more chances to succeed. Lets see these days what will happen. Maxtor is a clever guy and if he ''really(...)'' wants to turn this project online again , he will and on l2off again. bye from me and wish you the best.

best way is to reopen it as l2j.

+1, l2off never was a better one lol..

anyway, why am i not surprised...... its like all world wants to be admins and owners or w/e, but none knows shit about it? sure buy devs,, you can say its mantons fault, but i cant understand why he would even had that much access, its beyond me and all i can say is maxlols, you proove it almost weekly now lol.. besides he did the whole server himself, idk why you think that he stole or whatever from you.. maybe players, but then the way i see it.. it was hes server, you just provided adds and im sure you got your share of donations so?

get real.. if its not a licenced/payed dev, you cant even complain to anyone so gl with your dev trust and the next time.. before you spend 5 moonths on preperations, you should at least discuss it with mxc users.. cuz theres enough ppl here that does l2mxc featured server in 2 days.

It will not bring so many ppl cause all l2players trust a server who based on off files. L2OFF MXC is more trusted and will have more chances to succeed. Lets see these days what will happen. Maxtor is a clever guy and if he ''really(...)'' wants to turn this project online again , he will and on l2off again. bye from me and wish you the best.

C'mon l2off doesn't bring more ppl then l2j. It can't have customs that l2j can have.

L2OFF is dead, it just have the fame due to old times.

C'mon l2off doesn't bring more ppl then l2j. It can't have customs that l2j can have.

L2OFF is dead, it just have the fame due to old times.

Maybe you have right ( I sont know anything about develop on java and C++(off) ) and this for custom I heard it for first time. Just I hear opinions and the most of them are more near to l2off.