The double faced Manton aka L2MxC developer.

Maxtor

First of all i want to tell everyone that im really disappointed about all that happened in our L2MxC server, but everything have a reason. The true in this story is that L2MxC has been really hacked by someone, but in this topic i want to focus in the double faced Manton, the biggest double faced liar .

After the huge damage of the server he did the following things:

1) He Changed email and password of Paypal Account donate@l2mxc.com to ingalillp@hotmail.com ( to take all the donations).

2) Actually he used his girlfriend email ingalillp@hotmail.com as paypal account for donate@l2mxc.com

3) He claimed that HIS main email account is stolen WITH the server. Do you think that buffer overflow in root server will result in stealing his main email too? NOOO

4) He claimed that NGZ passwords are stolen too. (but i saw tickets created from 17.04.10 ,after the server crash, asking ngz why server is hacked?) Do you think that hacker would make a ticket in ngz?

5)He claimed that his facebook and his girlfriend facebook are stolen here and here. I dont think so.....

5) He claimed that ingalillp@hotmail.com is someone who used a swidish proxy to do the job. ( i have searched in facebook and found that this email is his girlfriend).

6) He claimed that ingalillp@hotmail.com is stolen too. The hacker hacked his girlfriend email what for??? and why he didnt do anything in her profile?

7) He made chargebacks from all money that sent from Donate@l2mxc.com to MY paypal account. see here but not at HIS account here

8 ) If donate@l2mxc.com paypal account was stolen, then why he didnt make a chargeback at money that sent to his main paypal account xmanton@hotmail.com ?

9) He made a conversation with EndART 19.04.10 that was really insulting me. See hereHe said this morning that he never talks to that guy. He doesnt even know that l2mxc hacked. LOL.

10) he have tried to sell Items pretending he is player with fake accounts in L2MXC. I have traced his IPs. username: marky

11) He tried to take all the donations from L2Mxc , while he knew that the deal was 50-50%.

LoL .....................

I knew Manton for long time and not even imagined that he ... may behave...

But u will know it when someone who u like betray u, like manton did to Maxtor =/ Many apologize to u Maxtor ...

I wish to go find this idiot and talk IRL if he's also same as net ...

Cunning in the net, the gull in the world!

P.S Maxtor ... if u can check PM from me =/