Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

/lmao.

 

Who laugh now?

 

/lmao

 

ONT:

 

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

 

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

 

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

 

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

 

 

 

 

Posted

blonde lady: hello

Gerent: hi

blonde lady: i want that tv, please

Gerent: sorry we dont sell to blonde ladys

the blond lady was sad and paint her hair of black

blonde lady: hello

Gerent: hi

blonde lady: i want that tv, please

Gerent: sorry we dont sell to blonde ladys

blonde lady: how you know that i m a blonde lady ?

Gerent: because that product is not a tv is a microwave stupid dumbass!

 

:D :D :D :D

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

the aggressive piggy on the train.

an old lady says: could you please close the window?? its cold outside!

the aggressive piggy closes the window and replies hysterical: IS IT WARM OUTSIDE NOW???

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

 

Two friends sitting at the bar and complain that their wives are appalling. The first says:

 

My is so terrible that, as it set on the field instead of fright, the birds gave last year's cherries...

 

The second :

-My wife has the dimensions of 90/80/70

-quite well

- Yes ... The second leg where the same

  • 2 months later...
Posted

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son.

They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks,

"What are these, Dad?

 

To which the man matter-of-factly replies,

"Those are called condoms son. Men use them to have safe sex."

 

"Oh I see," replied the boy pensively.

Yes, I''''ve heard of that in health class at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks,

"Why are there 3 in this package?"

 

The dad replies, "Those are for high school boys, one

for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday."

 

"Cool" says the boy. He notices a 6 pack and asks,

"Then who are these for?"

 

"Those are for college men," the dad answers, TWO

for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday."

 

"WOW!" exclaimed the boy, "then who uses THESE?" he asks,

picking up a 12 pack.

 

 

With a sigh and a tear in his eye, the dad replied,

 

"Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one

for March........"

Posted

Is sex a sin?

A man wondered if having sex on the Sabbath is a sin.

The reason is because he is not sure if sex is work or play.

So he goes to a priest. He asks for the priest's opinion.

After consulting the Bible, the priest says,

"My son, after an exhaustive search, I am positive that sex is work and is therefore not

permitted on the Sabbath."

The man thinks, "What does a priest know about sex?"

So, he decides to ask a minister. The minister gives the same reply as the priest had

given him. Sex is work, and therefore not permitted on the Sabbath.

Not pleased with the reply, he seeks out a Rabbi.

The Rabbi ponders the question, then states,

"My son, sex is definitely play."

The man asks, "Rabbi, how can you be so sure when so many others are convinced that

sex is work?"

The Rabbi replies, "If sex were work, my wife would have the maid do it."

 

Haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • Interesting service. I've been looking into Telegram bot promotion and your pricing seems reasonable for the keywords and country targeting.
    • [WTS] Celestial Destiny | L2 Essence 563 | Source Code or Full Project | Lifetime Support 📄 VIEW THE FULL PRESENTATION — FEATURES & SCREENSHOTS Celestial Destiny — Lineage 2 Essence | Protocol 563 2 years of development · Extensive custom features · RU / EN Celestial Destiny is available for purchase — as server pack source code or as a complete project. After two years of development, the project was shut down following a DDoS attack. The owner no longer has the funds to restore operations and continue development, leading to the decision to sell. Key features Essence mechanics: classes, skills, bosses, collections, guardians, and progression systems. Over 3,000 bug reports processed across the projects. Telegram bot: Telegram Stars payments, character statistics, notifications, teleportation, resurrection, and auto-hunting controls. Live class balancing: adjust damage, defense, critical damage, and individual multipliers without restarting the server. PvP content: 1v1 and 3v3 Olympiad, castle sieges, World Siege of Aden, and scheduled PvE/PvP modes. Enhanced client: additional skill bars, improved auto-hunting, searchable inventory, bulk enchanting, and convenient item management. Custom systems: expanded costumes, seasonal collections, Combat Power rankings, Revelation skills, Season Pass, promo codes, and two-way Discord chat. Economy: world trading with two currencies and a server-side donation shop that requires no client edits. Two purchase options ① Server pack source code Essence protocol 563 source code with the implemented mechanics and custom features, for use in your own project. ② The entire project The server pack with source code, game client, all web components, donation system, Telegram bot, and all existing configured integrations — transferred in their current state. We will show the project, its web components, and connected systems privately, and discuss the exact scope of the transfer. Free lifetime support All official content and custom features already included in the server pack are covered by free lifetime support, with no monthly fees. Additional custom development is discussed separately. Serious buyers only For serious investors and server administrators with the budget to purchase and develop the project. This is not a low-budget offer. Pricing for both options is discussed privately. Please specify whether you are interested in source code or the complete project. ✉️ CONTACT US ON TELEGRAM — @L2scripts 📄 VIEW THE FULL PRESENTATION — FEATURES & SCREENSHOTS
    • I've found the Conquest maps and Marketplace flipping to be the most reliable for me. Don't sleep on those Diamond Quest challenges either, just watch that 10% tax carefully.
    • When you say bots allowed, it means we are allowed to use adrenaline ?
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..