L2 Mxc

koud

we need to know the  time.....

dunno what maxtor will say about it but at l2mxc forum i saw that it can be from 2 days to 2 weeks. Wish the fastest ;)

w/e wait for any answer by l2mxc team.

L2MxC yestarday got attacked by hackers. The hackers have gain access in server root , and made a lot of damage, including modifing, and then removing all files.We have tried to recover all lost data from our HDDs but unfortunately we just got corrupted files (Hackers knew what they were doing). We think that this job made by professionals, who managed to overflow private buffer of remote desktop, giving them full root access. This has never happened again, in any l2 servers in the past. We knew, we were target from the begining. We have made all nessecary security updates in Windows Server, L2OFF pack with all known exploits fixed. But for our mistake we didnt have any newest local backup , instead of that, we used internal HDDs for quick backups.

i want to announce that L2Mxc will have a WIPE , because all data has been lost.

Fresh start, new updates, more secure are coming soon. stay tuned!

:/

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-17-8-19-20.......................

DAYS :P

why they need 20 days to open mxc again? the server is rdy.. the only thing they need is a good custom protection and ppl that they can trust!

why they need 20 days to open mxc again? the server is rdy.. the only thing they need is a good custom protection and ppl that they can trust!

-.-' i dont say they need 20 days to open it again.....and i dont know how much days they need..!!

i just say 1-20 days.!