About the Spray

Flavio

I insert and replace my tempdecal with the old one and enter the game, ok i have it. But after i reload the game (quit the game and enter lets say after 1h) my spray is gone... I had that problem... Now when i replace my tempdecal with old its not working, same old one (default valve spray - I think its lambada or whatever)...

How to fix this?

P.S I am using 'Bombsite B' logo.

I insert and replace my tempdecal with the old one and enter the game, ok i have it. But after i reload the game (quit the game and enter lets say after 1h) my spray is gone... I had that problem... Now when i replace my tempdecal with old its not working, same old one (default valve spray - I think its lambada or whatever)...

How to fix this?

P.S I am using 'Bombsite B' logo.

If it don't work use the program for spray.

And for sure it will be saved.

Because i see your spray in your "way" isn't saved

I dont get it... Btw is there a way i can set that CS automatically read spray from some custom directory. Default is \cstrike\temdecal can i make it read some other directory... Cause i cant solve this problem, its annoying me.

I've noticed myself that if i replace my tempdecal.wad from the program(HL Tag Converter)and i change name in game,the tag gones.

Try not to change your name after you replace the tempdecal and i think you will be ok ;)