[Battle] Client Modding Battle.

i guess judging with comments + public judge with comments will make it fair enough.

definitely

-.-'

You are here for 5 days with 7 posts, why would he ever choose you as judge? ^^

-.-'

?

?

Look.

The Chronicle must be: You choose what you'll make and where. There are no Chronicle Limitations.

i guess judging with comments + public judge with comments will make it fair enough.

No dude.

The same happened the last time too, with the best L2j Dev poll.

Everybody voted for somebody they worked with, or somebody they are friends with.

I want objectiveness, not subjective comments.

?

Look.

I want to be a judge.

Since it will be graphic related I guess i have that damned sense of good looking :D

definitely

You are here for 5 days with 7 posts, why would he ever choose you as judge? ^^

Oh really?

Is a nice Idea GOGOGO Princess sofaki :P and gogogogogog brother Devangel :p ^^

HOLY SHIT THAT CRACKED ME UP!!!!! xD

Anyway ima be a fair Judge im not favoring anyone! now lets see whats it gonna be :P

NO its not GFX but Client Mods

Yea,but the look of armor will have a special role.

For example,who would choose somebody who made a grey thing as an armor to be the winner?NOBODY!

I also know that things like SA's and such staff will be important.

SAs and such stuff?

No, you didn't get it.

They will just "paint" weapons or make new ones, or edit them, or or or.

They will not make XML balances and such stuff.

Yea,but the look of armor will have a special role.

For example,who would choose somebody who made a grey thing as an armor to be the winner?NOBODY!

and if that "grey" things is a new animation???

and it will be a Weapon Set

and if that "grey" things is a new animation???

and it will be a Weapon Set

Depends on the way you will animate it,and btw,I was setting an example -.-'

SAs and such stuff?

No, you didn't get it.

They will just "paint" weapons or make new ones, or edit them, or or or.

They will not make XML balances and such stuff.

Then I am right and sofaki was pointless.

We are actually judging the graphic beauty of the weapons set.

Then I am right and sofaki was pointless.

We are actually judging the graphic beauty of the weapons set.

No, because skills are needed to be able to point out every single mistake on everything.

That's why LauQ, Ventic and such ppl will be the judges.

They all have client modding experience.