[L2J] L2Excellence - !The way to be top!

BloodyWarrior

@[gr]Fakoykas orea k ti se enoiazei re file? egw ekana pote post sto diko s topic? einai h proti mas mera

k fixaroume oti mporoume.Deuteron exei 2 custom armor k oti to baros douleuei einai poli simantiki leptomeria e?

Triton ta buff douleuoun kanonika ti vlakies einai autes?Ante pes oti s kaei gia to pws tha paei o server k asta auta...[/gr]

@[gr]Fakoykas orea k ti se enoiazei re file? egw ekana pote post sto diko s topic? einai h proti mas mera

k fixaroume oti mporoume.Deuteron exei 2 custom armor k oti to baros douleuei einai poli simantiki leptomeria e?

Triton ta buff douleuoun kanonika ti vlakies einai autes?Ante pes oti s kaei gia to pws tha paei o server k asta auta...[/gr]

O Ovenus apo tin 1h mera p anoiksa ton avenue asxoleitai me tin parti mou, proswpika oute p asxoli8ika, ka8ws imoun afk ena paidi m milise k m egrapse auta p postara pio panw..

apla enimerwnw tous mellontikous sas players, aplo.

O Ovenus apo tin 1h mera p anoiksa ton avenue asxoleitai me tin parti mou, proswpika oute p asxoli8ika, ka8ws imoun afk ena paidi m milise k m egrapse auta p postara pio panw..

apla enimerwnw tous mellontikous sas players, aplo.

Yeah, but much of them are lies so please stop judging if you dont see it with your eyes

Yeah, but much of them are lies so please stop judging if you dont see it with your eyes

Please tell me where i judged anything. I just wrote down what a guy told me.

THE END.

sounds interesting server, but i will only test it :) to high rates, and not like server which i liked for me :P

You are welcome ;)

Please tell me where i judged anything. I just wrote down what a guy told me.

THE END.

Be first sure that it's true and then post something that's my point.

//end.

Be first sure that it's true and then post something that's my point.

//end.

Im not sure that you understand what is he trying to say. With this words against him you made me not joining you. Good luck anyway..

Im not sure that you understand what is he trying to say. With this words against him you made me not joining you. Good luck anyway..

Lol, did i said something against him? Anyhow it's annoying when someone say lies.

8a aniksi kamia mera re?-.-

Wait a bit please.