[L2J] L2Excellence - !The way to be top!

BloodyWarrior

ahh lol ovenus i can't believe you're making a server with the pack you showed me time before.

this was teh epic new i got last times.

The banned karma abuser and the forum full of traitors?

GL, you are gonna need it circle.gif

We ain't traitors.Just friends,if you got me!

ahh lol ovenus i can't believe you're making a server with the pack you showed me time before.

this was teh epic new i got last times.

Believe it or not,Maxtor's selling the same pack for 400 euros.

Facts speak for me.You were about to flame but since maxtor sells the pack,you would be bad advertisement so you will let us be,right?

At least,you are good at something.

We ain't traitors.Just friends,if you got me!

yeah, sure :^)

The only positive review i can give about this server is that bloodywarrior is a good guy and i think he is gonna be a good moderator.

And if conartist works as mod, he is a good guy too (at least the last time we talk he was a good fella)

yeah, sure :^)

The only positive review i can give about this server is that bloodywarrior is a good guy and i think he is gonna be a good moderator.

And if conartist works as mod, he is a good guy too (at least the last time we talk he was a good fella)

i think here you have the problem some guys pay 40 euro for this sticky.. and maybe needs money back..

We ain't traitors.Just friends,if you got me!Believe it or not,Maxtor's selling the same pack for 400 euros.

Facts speak for me.You were about to flame but since maxtor sells the pack,you would be bad advertisement so you will let us be,right?

At least,you are good at something.

if you mean about that old topic on market place. No, i wasn't talking about that pack.

Also i don't think Maxtor is still selling it.

Nah, my sexual / drugs favors are filled by Cobra, i dont need anything atm :p

Btw "my vengace ends now"?  Ends?

Oh crap,that biatch again!Somewhere back in time,he stole darkslayer and raped him.

'Bout the second,it's not any kind of message,it's just a quote that Kratos used at GOW 3.Pro game really.

Oh crap,that biatch again!Somewhere back in time,he stole darkslayer and raped him.

ok .. O_o

Any way i better stop replying here or obemuz will get really mad with me :$ :kisses: