[Gr]Sinesthimata

Loren

Okay so according to webmonsters translation you want some girl back so if she doesnt love you LOL let it go buy a hooker or just get another one.

kkthxbb

name me a single guy that is in love and she buys a hooker and ill emoquit. U know how things are ilke, if ur in love u cant stick to an another woman

+1, kai elega giati argei na postarei o ED....

η δική μου γνώμη είναι τελική σε αυτά τα θέματα. Αν και τα έχω κάνει σκατά με την δικιά μου επειδή σήμερα ήθελε να την πάω σπίτι της και πέταξα καταλάθος (Δεν ξέρω τι να κάνω ακόμα με σένα, δεν την παλεύω αλλο..)

Όταν την βλέπω κολάω, και είναι η μόνη που το έχει καταφέρει να με κάνει να νιώθω έτσι =/

name me a single guy that is in love and she buys a hooker and ill emoquit. U know how things are ilke, if ur in love u cant stick to an another woman

if you want her you will not but if you are with her be sure you will cheat with one other girl soon ^^

lol guys who love one girl which they can't get become emotinal wrecks, the only way to get over it is to let it go

Όταν την βλέπω κολάω, και είναι η μόνη που το έχει καταφέρει να με κάνει να νιώθω έτσι =/

Μετά την ξαδέρφη σου πάντα.. =P

if you want her you will not but if you are with her be sure you will cheat with one other girl soon ^^

lol guys who love one girl which they can't get become emotinal wrecks, the only way to get over it is to let it go

greek plz !!! :D :D

Fogarel file mou. Stamata na spatalas ton xrono sou sta forums kai ston upologisth. Eisai modelo

mporeis na exeis opoio 8eleis...eisai kaularos! Apla 8eleis diaita kai na xuriseis to moustaki...(mexri

kai moustaki 8a se valei na xuriseis...akou ekei!!!! :P)