Hoster Please !

Mijuki

Question

5 answers to this question

the topic is kind of funny... because nobody will spend money to host your server for free. even if you host it yourself its not free. But why dont you collect some money buy RAM buy CPU and maybe HDD if you have a small one :P and then you can start hosting your server without to search a free hoster ... because your chance to find such is 0%  (or maybe 0.00000000000000000000...1% (with 999999 more zeroes in it)) anyway gl in finding such thing :P

the topic is kind of funny... because nobody will spend money to host your server for free. even if you host it yourself its not free. But why dont you collect some money buy RAM buy CPU and maybe HDD if you have a small one :P and then you can start hosting your server without to search a free hoster ... because your chance to find such is 0%  (or maybe 0.00000000000000000000...1% (with 999999 more zeroes in it)) anyway gl in finding such thing :P

Yes jaff but i havent credit card because i have 18... And i havent make donations.  And my father no help me