interlude [Interlude Off] PvPGaming

tomasasaz

ITS INTERLUDE. My god your dumb. and Donators can only buy +10 weaps and +6 armors.... way overpowered. Not.

dumb is ur face u mother XXXX  XXX sucker

HB of this sh1t server is fail

and Interlude will be same fookin lol fail server

This is what I mean  u kid from Kamboja

If you dont stop to spam private servers and other ones u will be reported and banned

now you make spam if you dont see that? I make a reply in topic 'bout i have something to tell ;) so why you cry?

dumb is ur face u mother XXXX  XXX sucker

HB of this sh1t server is fail

and Interlude will be same fookin lol fail server

This is what I mean  u kid from Kamboja

Disturbed teenager about to reach top of his puberty.

On topic. Server seems cool. Old pvpx like with some new features.

I play in lineage2.es and there is auto-pickup for near mobs but if you are archer or mage and kill far mobs autopickup will not work.

Is l2off hb x2

you are correct that auto pickup is possible on l2off. When I talked about L2j I was meaning about the blessed scrolls being a higher % chance. That is not possible on l2off. I know that for fact...

no is not...

server got failed...

no people on u go in giran and u see 20 bots 10 of them buffers and 10 afk players.

and u go for pvp and only 2-3 guys that they pvp...!

u want to buy buffs from an aio and none sell buffs...this is a big problem.and the basic cause without buffs u cant farm and u cant pvp. and the mobs are too hard to beat them just with the npc buffs...!

i like the server but i cant get support from any aio and none buffer sell buffs exp: none wc sell cov songer renewal champion and more...!

well.. there are not 600 online players.. btw there are nobody here.. even no ppl and no bots xD

and I cannt get OGG working for my buffers... so as me, too much ppl will not stay here for more than 1 day :|

@mikros

SODA mobs making 20 dmg on 900 p.def (necro) NPC buffs and ur saying mobs are 2 hard 2 kill?and I guess ur an archer with morep .def,and AIO were never supposed to sell buffs,they donate it for them,if they want they sell,u can make ur own buffers.