[L2J Contest - Share] Deathmatch Engine by Intrepid

someone lock it ! this code need rework! the event doesn't start and i dont think that i am the only one with the problem

just fix the errors.

someone lock it ! this code need rework! the event doesn't start and i dont think that i am the only one with the problem

lock what? :|

i am just sharing the engine... you have to fix the rest of it... like the config files

Do you expect to copy the class and then for it to work?

You have to make it accessible in ur core, so get to work xD

for what you share it without configs ? ....

Read it please:

i am just sharing the engine... you have to fix the rest of it... like the config files

for what you share it without configs ? ....

it's damn easy. eclipse tell itself what to do. even a kid can fix those errors (if you call it so).

you just need make some changes on config, l2factory and 1 other. i don't remember now.

it's damn easy. eclipse tell itself what to do. even a kid can fix those errors (if you call it so).

you just need make some changes on config, l2factory and 1 other. i don't remember now.

Why don't you fix them if it's so god damn easy ?! It takes more then 6 hours to me only to make the configs (without java knowledge)....maybe for an java-guru it is 2 minutes work you know but nobody will touch it for some noobs like as no ?

Why don't you fix them if it's so god damn easy ?! It takes more then 6 hours to me only to make the configs (without java knowledge)....maybe for an java-guru it is 2 minutes work you know but nobody will touch it for some noobs like as no ?

when i go home i'll post.

You could read sticked guides in order to improve your java knowledge and reduce this time.

Do

You could read sticked guides in order to improve your java knowledge and reduce this time.

Do you think i wake up in the morning and build the config files :))))))....no man i have read and read and read ....but until somebody will tell you where did you made wrong or to make a fix for it (only to see what is the diff and why) you will not understand so easy where is the wrong code...trust me it is not so easy to learn java those days even with so many tutorials ,:P

Do Do you think i wake up in the morning and build the config files :))))))....no man i have read and read and read ....but until somebody will tell you where did you made wrong or to make a fix for it (only to see what is the diff and why) you will not understand so easy where is the wrong code...trust me it is not so easy to learn java those days even with so many tutorials ,:P

Eclipse..?

Yes eclipse ...but eclipse will not teach you how to fix and where to fix :D...it shows the errors and some ''advise'' only :)

If you don't know where to put some part of a code then...this is it :D...you must wait for others to contribute to see why didn't work for you and where is the glitch