[HELP]Need some help on that.

ShuN^

I've recently added in my server the parachute plugin.But the problem is that when i use it it falls down so quickly.It doesn't matter if i change the 'fall speed' more or less.Actually,i want it to stay on the air,not to fall down!:P

Well,i analized the plugin i think there is the problem.

You can change it with 1 command.

This is an cvar:

parachute_fallspeed "100" this mean the speed of the fall when you use the parachute

try to change it in 1 or 1000.

I tested on "1" on "0" and on "1000",nothing works..:/

Any idea?

Do you remove the old ones cvars and put the new one?

You must to put the cvars right.

This command is such like this i think amx_cvar mp_parachute_fallspeed 1,or amx_cvar parachute_fallspeed 1.

Even this commands still dont work,i will must to edit the plugin,so be patient till i will rescript it.

It worked with the amx_cvar parachute_fallspeed "1"(without the quotations)!!! ;D

Thx a lot crystalin,once again.Now the only problem is that i want to apply this option.Should i go and write it in the "Server.cfg"?

It worked with the amx_cvar parachute_fallspeed "1"(without the quotations)!!! ;D

Thx a lot crystalin,once again.Now the only problem is that i want to apply this option.Should i go and write it in the "Server.cfg"?

No problem man,right go and write it.

You must to change the map or to close and open it to can work the new setting.

Topic Locked.