[HELP]How can i do this?

ShuN^

What i dont understand a word,could you explain it better?

Also i think your english isn't verry good right?

He want fake latency on his server..for example even if someone have 100~ latency to be shown as 10-15.

I think its not possible.

I understand now,this things can't be made you can't fake the player's latency.

You only can improve players latency with an good one network connection&bandwidth

What kind of server you have? I mean is hlds?

Linux,Windows?

Players nearly your dedicated server or your pc will have low latency.

Im from Crete and i was playing on a server which was hosted on a home pc at Athens, but i had 3 latency :)

Players nearly your dedicated server or your pc will have low latency.

Im from Crete and i was playing on a server which was hosted on a home pc at Athens, but i had 3 latency :)

This is true,or guys wich have the same network connection.

I tell you this things because if you wanna can have ppl from all areas from grece or another country you need a better network.

Actually in a server i play i have about 15-20 lat but it's fake,cuz when i write in console "ping" i have 80.Shall i say the name of server?

Dont compare ping with latency. Its different.

;o if it's different why it happens only there?I mean,in other servers which i play when i write ping in console it's the same with the latency i have the exact moment.

Edit: Crystalin,u love locking topics?:D

;o if it's different why it happens only there?I mean,in other servers which i play when i write ping in console it's the same with the latency i have the exact moment.

Man could you understand what ED just says,those 2 things are different,mby it happen for 1,2 times,to be the same ping with the latency.