[WTT]Paysafe to Paypal

Gxz

gx is scammer.

scammer, cause u tried to sell me a project that was public and u said it was private? i didnt even used it and i refused the offer i didnt scammed you but the other day you made new msn added me and tried to send me a keylogger but /fail noob, qq.

The offer still continues i have more than 2k euros in paysafe cards and i trade them for paypal moneybookers or any other way that i can get cash money

scammer, cause u tried to sell me a project that was public and u said it was private? i didnt even used it and i refused the offer i didnt scammed you but the other day you made new msn added me and tried to send me a keylogger but /fail noob, qq.

The offer still continues i have more than 2k euros in paysafe cards and i trade them for paypal moneybookers or any other way that i can get cash money

You can transfer the money from paysafe for paypal,i saw such a option 2 days ago on 1 topic.

Try to search and tell me after. (IT WAS ON OFFICIAL PAYPAL SITE)

Atm i dont think you need to make an trade with nobody so.

If you wanna this, here you are:

http://paysafecard2webmoney.com/paysafecard_en.html

lol,why are you lying

i tried to scam you

xa0x0a0xa0x0a0xa