[Share] Siege End Reward System

and ur skill buff boolean loop skip, is more then useful huh? XD

Title fixed.

And ty for the kind comments guys i appreciate it.

@MD i can make some easy checks to see if the character is a bot or not :P (checking time spent in game, lvl, pvps, pks and such :P )

actually for me this code is useless but i say good job... read before..

actually for me this code is useless but i say good job... read before..

who sayd the code wast meant for you, so how can u claim its useless ?:P

Ι didn't know about ya but anyway,damned Vago,you told me about that @ msn xD!

i'll be there to spam only :D

@Ovenus: useless code it is called when smth in game does not affect the gameplay and community.

client moddings looks useless to me like: making db yellow, armors pink, naked chars.

that's why i also mentioned that making oly reward+pvp reward+castle reward attract more the gameplay and make it more comfortable. Generaly last periods sieges became bored and members fight for sieges only for: gf nubs i got aden, and nothing more. (not for retails). this code is 1 more reason to frequent sieges which will result in more activity for a server (this is smth important). also it help ppl who are bored to farm or can't farm coz server got only 1-2 farm zones and donators pk them. Castle+oly is the other place where someone can farm. doesn't need to stay all day farming (depends on what kind of reward an admin will put).

to ppl who said: nice idea seth. fuuuuu idea was mine. all he did was only code pfff. idea > code.  ;D  ;D  ;D (jk)

i'll be there to spam only :D

@Ovenus: useless code it is called when smth in game does not affect the gameplay and community.

client moddings looks useless to me like: making db yellow, armors pink, naked chars.

that's why i also mentioned that making oly reward+pvp reward+castle reward attract more the gameplay and make it more comfortable. Generaly last periods sieges became bored and members fight for sieges only for: gf nubs i got aden, and nothing more. (not for retails). this code is 1 more reason to frequent sieges which will result in more activity for a server (this is smth important). also it help ppl who are bored to farm or can't farm coz server got only 1-2 farm zones and donators pk them. Castle+oly is the other place where someone can farm. doesn't need to stay all day farming (depends on what kind of reward an admin will put).

to ppl who said: nice idea seth. fuuuuu idea was mine. all he did was only code pfff. idea > code.  ;D  ;D  ;D (jk)

Nice,'coz I have some ideas that he should code for free too xD!