[Share] Jail Breaker

works nice. but when you use that item and your faild then you will take one more and agen one more and agen.. just i am telling that untill you are not going free you can use and use and use....

works nice. but when you use that item and your faild then you will take one more and agen one more and agen.. just i am telling that untill you are not going free you can use and use and use....

it's not 100% success.

if you dont success it you will take 10 minutes more in jail

it's not 100% success.

if you dont success it you will take 10 minutes more in jail

How much chances @% you have to jail out?

Btw brilliant idea i could say.

you setup via cofnigs the succes that i mean.. if he faild he will take one more jail breaker and he can press it agen.. this java needs rework.. that  if he faild dont take another one jail breaker item

How much chances @% you have to jail out?

Btw brilliant idea i could say.

you can change it to everything you want.

Really nice share Mosano,gratz for this and keep it up :P

thanks a lot.

Its good share Thanks Man It works but how can I change If Skill fails I want to jail player for 20 minutes

+				activeChar.sendMessage("Oh no ! You did not success. You will be paralized and punished with 20 minutes more in jail.");
+				activeChar.broadcastUserInfo();
+				activeChar.setIsParalyzed(true);
+				activeChar.setInJail(true, 20);
+			}

Itemname-e :

9229	Jail Breaker		With this item you have chance to break the jail walls. If you fail you will be jailed for 20 minutes more !	-1					0	0	0	

you are ready

• 1 year later...