[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

Grisom sorry but you don't know the meaning of "Trolling".

hearing that by you does really make sense.

when i made 1st post at gr topic after [eng] spam topic was closed (the famous one) i got an answer like: go back to your fail eng spam topic.

Wonder what's doing here you and the other part of group. only vanes and reaper is missing. :)

hearing that by you does really make sense.

when i made 1st post at gr topic after [eng] spam topic was closed (the famous one) i got an answer like: go back to your fail eng spam topic.

Wonder what's doing here you and the other part of group. only vanes and reaper is missing. :)

Lol get real...

I'm here to finish some unsettled business from the stars topic.If you don't like my presence here just emoquit by pressing alt+f4

Lol get real...

I'm here to finish some unsettled business from the stars topic.If you don't like my presence here just emoquit by pressing alt+f4

Or we can buy him one equal three t-shirt to make him feel better.

Lol get real...

Or GrisoM could just ban you, like he did so many times in the pass

I always told to all of you, opinions by mass banned and mass dekarmed ppl really makes me laugh.