[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

For me firefox is much more resource hungry than chrome/chromium but, ehhh more optimizable. So, chromium on my netbook and firefox on my desktop. :)

oh,couldn't agree more.Doing the same

Is there going to be a FF 4 RC2 version?

For me firefox is much more resource hungry than chrome/chromium but, ehhh more optimizable. So, chromium on my netbook and firefox on my desktop. :)

well always depends on how buggy it is or how much work it needs to be atleast not that shitty more bug more rc release.

well always depends on how buggy it is or how much work it needs to be atleast not that shitty more bug more rc release.

I think there's a schedule. According to it, the stable release will be out this month.

I think there's a schedule. According to it, the stable release will be out this month.

Well dont be so sure about it ok the RC is alredy a semi official release but with firefox 4 especially bugs and issues always happen.

Altho you could be right since google pwned almost every web browser that exist in almost everything so they need to be fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DePXcKeaHZ4&feature=related

middle of day. sky is red and dark like it was supposed to happen at night. but indeed there is day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnq7_F1puR8&feature=related

do you ever read some news? :P

biggest tsunami till now happend to Japan today 8.9 rihter

Sick, well i diddn't readed the newspaper in the morning, i overslept myself and when i came home i diddn't readed it and diddn't watched news

normaly i always read newspaper and watch the 20:00 news report on tv :P

They are not so screwed

Imagine something like this at greece or alvania

QQ

albania is cover by all sides.

at west is covered by italy and east by greece. ::) it's like we have shields. :P