[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

C'mon, you know Javu enough to at least doubt on it.

(who knows him better can believe it)

Lol... i :3 javier... what ive said?

I know him to many yers and yhea i change hes gendre as well :$:$:$

@intrepid - erol

i know javier more than you can think ...i know him from 2006 when we were playing on the same l2 server! when i was raging(?) every1 that had close contact with me can prove that everything was predicted by me

(since 2007 when k4rma and me decided to promote him to uploader) :D .i have to confess that i didnt see those rules mostly cuz i was too bored to watch things i already know and are widely known to users!but these days everyone is so anxious for the changes that are up to come...many users approached me and asked to take some measures now,today,instantly that such monstrosities existed!most of them were edited due to time i was banned ...EOST was just a way to <<announce>> that some things should have been changed months ago have now changed and are getting to a new era! i do not wish conflicts and i know how everyone thinks! but you both have to admit that mistakes occured! critical mistakes imo!

and yes such pictures as the posted really did hurt a lot of people,thats a serious reason why i believe intrepid is hell right in many things!intrepid expresses himself more aggressively

@intrepid - erol

i know javier more than you can think ...i know him from 2006 when we were playing on the same l2 server! when i was raging(?) every1 that had close contact with me can prove that everything was predicted by me

(since 2007 when k4rma and me decided to promote him to uploader) :D .i have to confess that i didnt see those rules mostly cuz i was too bored to watch things i already know and are widely known to users!but these days everyone is so anxious for the changes that are up to come...many users approached me and asked to take some measures now,today,instantly that such monstrosities existed!most of them were edited due to time i was banned ...EOST was just a way to <<announce>> that some things should have been changed months ago have now changed and are getting to a new era! i do not wish conflicts and i know how everyone thinks! but you both have to admit that mistakes occured! critical mistakes imo!

Exactly thats what im saying and exactly thats why i talk about it instead of just leave it...like i said before...the forum under the control of grisom was chaos now things looking up.

Anyway i dont really care about who rage at me with whatever reason so i guess you just prooved me right :D

re: Do something about legendary men i cant edit my post... just disable it for the topic start we made... if you are afraid of deleting them lol?

It sux really... :/

Well if i start remembering ill remember the stole account of a-style and starting banning the hole forum rofl... thinks hapen for some reason... so lets w8... but hey hurry up >:D

re: Do something about legendary men i cant edit my post... just disable it for the topic start we made... if you are afraid of deleting them lol?

It sux really... :/

Well if i start remembering ill remember the stole account of a-style and starting banning the hole forum rofl... thinks hapen for some reason... so lets w8... but hey hurry up >:D

Noble once again is ahead from his time :D :)

8 )))disband legends group