[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

the reason i have reposted it (after you at report section) it was because i wanted to say that

"if you dont like mxc, you are free to leave".

Exactly thats the bad mentality why mxc got ddosed because instead of listen to what ppl have to say all what you guys says is shut up or leave.

Exactly thats the bad mentality why mxc got ddosed because instead of listen to what ppl have to say all what you guys says is shut up or leave.

so you are saying to us " promote me or you will be ddosed."

Before you accuse me get something to proove it since i dont have anything to do with the ddos attack like i said before i helped maxtor to solve the webservers error via cobra so ee you failed here...

It's not promote shit,only

I don't know if i am true,but Intrepid's posts/complains show some other things,too

i ve seen at 9-10 accusions at least on 6 different persons xD thats funny since no one really knows who ddos .

im about to recheck all the rule topics and stickies and improve them a little. these strict quotes are embarassing for the image of the forum ...

btw chill out :/

It's not promote shit,only

I don't know if i am true,but Intrepid's posts/complains show some other things,too

what things cause indeed i did it for a reason let me see if you get it why

since no one really knows who ddos .

Ι surely don't know about last ddosing with extremebooter

But i 100% know who was doing the ddos these days

that 1st post picture made me edit allllll the rule topics! it was amazing how many (mega)strict rules like the picture this topic had , existed!!!!it took me 2 hours to edit all the rule topics and make them a lot more formal  :o :D

that 1st post picture made me edit allllll the rule topics! it was amazing how many (mega)strict rules like the picture this topic had , existed!!!!it took me 2 hours to edit all the rule topics and make them a lot more formal  :o :D

You say why i do this drama now :D

Nice job with the rules tho :D