[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

one question, if you will be in staff, will you stop "crying" about staffers?

i have bored hearing you all day.. -.-'

1st thats not crying

2nd no because thats not crying thats saying the truth as it is instead of licking ass

3rd you bored from hearing me ok than i bored from the useless wannabe staffers such as yourself who get promoted just for reporting a lot and doing nothing for the forum.

Just saying the truth...

1st thats not crying

2nd no because thats not crying thats saying the truth as it is instead of licking ass

3rd you bored from hearing me ok than i bored from the useless wannabe staffers such as yourself who get promoted just for reporting a lot and doing nothing for the forum.

Just saying the truth...

I may be random,i may be a new guy here..But the last 2 months i realised that u'r crying more than every1 else here..

U wanna ge promoted, okay we got it.

1st thats not crying

thats why " " exist.

prove me that i licked, and whom.

that below fits here.(i hope)

42934439.png

I may be random,i may be a new guy here..But the last 2 months i realised that u'r crying more than every1 else here..

U wanna ge promoted, okay we got it.

Because you are a new member you dont understand it. Thats not crying thats just saying the facts if you dont like it i dont really care if you do like good.

About promotion dont even talk since you have more priv on this forum that we(legendarys except the asslickers) have while we did more for this forum than any user so let me be a bit pissed off.

If you have no valid arguments that leave it until you get the info you need to know to understand the situation.

Intrepid is f?cking talking about staff/generally forum because he cares for it.

What "crying" and shits are you talking about?

Open your eyes.

thats why " " exist.prove me that i licked, and whom.that below fits here.(i hope)

With the simple quote and comment for that image proove that you are just another useless megalomaniac wannabe who begging for power.

If you really want to proove that you are 1 of the worst mods around here feel free to continue this way :)

maybe i am not a mod...

Maybe you are a gold member aka staff member with privs to moderate certain boards of the forum so yes you are a mod.

btw Intrepid,maybe it's not his fault.Old staff promoted him,they still like this way of acting

maybe i am not a mod...

ehm not exxactly ;d

btw Intrepid,maybe it's not his fault.Old staff promoted him,they still like this way of acting

ehm not exxactly ;d

Ohh come on we all know that ppl use reports to get promoted to gold how many ppl played that? :)

Ohh come on we all know that ppl use reports to get promoted to gold how many ppl played that? :)

Still ,if noone had promoted them?

And i am quite sure noone is gonna promoted by reporting anymore