[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

What features?what features did krash make?

nothing >.> you could just look at the free stuff shared on the forum and some few ones from market place and ull discover all server features are not theirs >.> (Except the name color crap lol)

i didn't saw duel thing anywhere

anyway,i just don't care for some 'features'

Main features(like economy,farm system,raiding,farming,balance) is what matters,and this matters for me

If they make just 1 feature work perfectly , then server is almost perfect

i bet my ass that there will be MAX 2 duels per day on the srv.. u think ppl will risk to lose their items?

a btw another question.. when u win the duel u can chose w/e item u want from ur enemies inventory? even the equipped items?

also, like all greek servers launched till now it will last most probably 2 -> 3 months (Meaning till krash enters conflict with versus, dunno why greeks fight so much.. must be in their blood)

i bet my ass that there will be MAX 2 duels per day on the srv.. u think ppl will risk to lose their items?

a btw another question.. when u win the duel u can chose w/e item u want from ur enemies inventory? even the equipped items?

I think yes

I had many disagreements with krash about this system,telling him to add a reward like 1/2/5 gold coins or w/e

But he wants to have duel thing as a BIG Bet with someone else...

In the end it can be nice,since u have a war with someone,he pisses u off very much

big bet