[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

Maxtor made the rules. We follow them. And by We I mean every one that is not Maxtor. Did I get the idea right?

Btw. Since I'm relatively new here, can you guys tell me where can I see deleted replys (trash or wherever they go)?

Relax,i just wanted to know if i was wrong/right  or w/e

It's your  business,not mine

You could just tell these reasons in lock...and everything would be fine

anyway,about these 3

You know that in their forum they can't do that ;P(u know it well)

What people want nowadays was a nice discussion,regarding L2 Interlude Mid rates,and the reason they always fail

I don't remember any topic like that,anyway

About the 3rd,i agree :P

Let's end it here , i just wanted these 3 explanations

Maxtor made the rules. We follow them. And by We I mean every one that is not Maxtor. Did I get the idea right?

Btw. Since I'm relatively new here, can you guys tell me where can I see deleted replys (trash or wherever they go)?

You can see only replies that where in a junked topic,if you are VIP or Staffer

Your deleted replies or replies done in deleted topics can be seen only if u have access in recycle bin(some gmods have it)

There is ignore mode too...also u could also answer me here cause i couldn't know who locked dem

There is ignore mode too...also u could also answer me here cause i couldn't know who locked dem

Erol u are a gmod here,but there are some shitty rules

Please,go read the rules about locking,it's annoying some times

So if a mod brake the rules... what do we do (like the situation with locked topics without the "must leave a post with the reason")? Report to higher ups? Or is there some other mechanisms//

Your deleted replies or replies done in deleted topics can be seen only if u have access in recycle bin(some gmods have it)

Only me and maxtor have access on recycle bin.

No i mean shouldn't we pm the mod to leave a post or something? Because it's kind of funny. You come read the rules and then go and see they are not followed strictly :) I personaly don't have problem figuring out why topic was locked, but then again, rules are rules...

P.S. I just want to understand how this forum funcions, nothing else. All the questions are referral ones :)