[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

so u now telling me that u become pro in 2 months of play ?

oh yeah gg u are really somebody.

maybe for others, cuz for me u just proved one more time that ur knowledge is 0 and u are a douchebag.

1 week is enough,to learn enough things of freya,If you know about Epilogue

dumbass,lol

1 week is enough,to learn enough things of freya,If you know about Epilogue

dumbass,lol

and u learned the whole L2 in 4 months right :)) ?

cuz in what u write u dont prove u got more experience in L2.

btw being pro in smth imo its not about knowing all the things about it, u need PRACTICE too.

BD got all the ppl in this game as subclass, but i bet 90% of them dont know it very well.

even when to give dances, and like what stats count for the success rate of some skills.

i play L2 for a good time by now and im proud to say i was started to some actions that now all n00bs use them.

like the "take position for disco" , when swm go in a place and sd in the opposite so like this they will not take from each other dances/songs. and yeah if some of u didnt know, a BD/SWS can give 5 dances/songs alone and having full mana at next redisco.

but if they dance/song/dance/song... they will keep up only 3 (ofc i speak with only self buffs, no clarity or other crap)

when i said this to ppl in my serv they was like WTF are u n00b read what is writed there, IF U DANCE/SONG U WILL USE LESS MANA, but i didnt need to read since i saw when i was alone i could keep up more dances, still they didnt belive me and after they implement HB and they was on offi to see whats new, they saw this tactic too and "implement" it in our server too. (bcuz they are offi so .. we must use it too) but offi ppl wasnt so douches as ours since at them even 1mp count.

and u learned the whole L2 in 4 months right :)) ?

cuz in what u write u dont prove u got more experience in L2.

btw being pro in smth imo its not about knowing all the things about it, u need PRACTICE too.

BD got all the ppl in this game as subclass, but i bet 90% of them dont know it very well.

even when to give dances, and like what stats count for the success rate of some skills.

i play L2 for a good time by now and im proud to say i was started to some actions that now all n00bs use them.

like the "take position for disco" , when swm go in a place and sd in the opposite so like this they will not take from each other dances/songs. and yeah if some of u didnt know, a BD/SWS can give 5 dances/songs alone and having full mana at next redisco.

but if they dance/song/dance/song... they will keep up only 3 (ofc i speak with only self buffs, no clarity or other crap)

when i said this to ppl in my serv they was like WTF are u n00b read what is writed there, IF U DANCE/SONG U WILL USE LESS MANA, but i didnt need to read since i saw when i was alone i could keep up more dances, still they didnt belive me and after they implement HB and they was on offi to see whats new, they saw this tactic too and "implement" it in our server too. (bcuz they are offi so .. we must use it too) but offi ppl wasnt so douches as ours since at them even 1mp count.

4 months?ffs man!

Does it take more than 1-2 weeks to learn updates of a Chronicle?atleast these concerning about a class?

and i know some of shits you told me,i played dex till some level..

Normal L2 is something different of what we play...i don't dissagree...but since most people here play this L2(npc buffer,and 30% of classes) this is what i will make guide for?

k?

then imo u should specific :P for mid/easy servers, or for low rate.

cuz first of all i dont know how much ppl could buy those gear on a low rate (at the respective lvl)

then imo u should specific :P for mid/easy servers, or for low rate.

cuz first of all i dont know how much ppl could buy those gear on a low rate (at the respective lvl)

I fckin know

you should know,none of the guides here is related to low rate...only some non-class in GR section

we all know how things chance in low rate...other weapons other dyes other armors...we will stay with zubei long time etc xd

I fckin know

you should know,none of the guides here is related to low rate...only some non-class in GR section

we all know how things chance in low rate...other weapons other dyes other armors...we will stay with zubei long time etc xd

we , yes.

but others dont :)) belive me i find so much newbies in dex at least. they come from some lol server and ask man where i buy lvl, or where i find epic items :)))

some try to survive and enter lol clans i got war and when i go to cata for AA, i find them near the teleporter and dont know how to enter inside and run :)) (they dont even know how to register to cata lol)

we , yes.

but others dont :)) belive me i find so much newbies in dex at least. they come from some lol server and ask man where i buy lvl, or where i find epic items :)))

some try to survive and enter lol clans i got war and when i go to cata for AA, i find them near the teleporter and dont know how to enter inside and run :)) (they dont even know how to register to cata lol)

Cause most of them,started playing L2 from loljava servers

personally me,i started playing L2 from a 'retail' x30 server(only armor-weapon-jewels ) in shops

yeah,that's the best way to learn,and then u play better and in pvp/low rate

also,these newbies u tell,just heard dex is good server,and they started playing there..a guy from my internet cafe wanted to  make him an acc to play dex,asked me where to xp,what to wear(lol)

yeah,that's the best way to learn,and then u play better and in pvp/low rate

yeah +1

also,these newbies u tell,just heard dex is good server,and they started playing there..a guy from my internet cafe wanted to  make him an acc to play dex,asked me where to xp,what to wear(lol)

dex was good in C4, offi files 100%.

but now days its not that good, got few stupid bugs, but they have a life too, they work hard indeed trying to fix the things.

for this dex is good, for his community and his owner that try harder and harder.

anyway freya is coming, in tests ftm. its JAVA yes but as far as i tested is good fixed.

yeah +1

dex was good in C4, offi files 100%.

but now days its not that good, got few stupid bugs, but they have a life too, they work hard indeed trying to fix the things.

for this dex is good, for his community and his owner that try harder and harder.

anyway freya is coming, in tests ftm. its JAVA yes but as far as i tested is good fixed.

Ηοw the heck will get L2Off database into a Java?rofl

yes,i know the stupid bugs L2dex has,but it has to go to newer chronicle,if want to survive

Ηοw the heck will get L2Off database into a Java?rofl

yes,i know the stupid bugs L2dex has,but it has to go to newer chronicle,if want to survive

this is the actually problem, the offi update it faster and faster to keep there the players, and dex cant develop that fast.

yes they did it already :)) with 1 server for test, now they did live to the respective server they used his DB to test.

i told u they are good but they got a life to :P