[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

not everybody. There is some respect between them.

If somebody believes in something then he is sure it's better than what everyone else believes, or else he would stop believing in it...

Guess what... [GR] Άθεος and [GR] άθρησκος are two totally different meanings. You didn't know that as well?

Questions cannot be defined with words such as "smart" or "Stupid". But the answers reffering to these questions can. =]

Oh and.. If these questions are so pathetic, why don't you give a try to answer them? Are you about to find another excusion such as "you are too young to know why I sacrifice animals" ? I made such a simple question, based on some crap you wrote with your older account.

PS: Do not try to paraphrase all I say. It's fine, I know you're trying to cover your ass now that you got trapped into a corner, not knowing what to say, but at least you could 'give it a try'.

I know what is "Άθεος" and "Άθρησκος"... Too bad we are speaking about atheists, now you bring the word "Άθρησκος" to the discussion.

But that's alright with me too.

And if a question is stupid then the answer has to be stupid as well... That's what I do. You ask stupid questions I reply with stupid answers.

I know what is "Άθεος" and "Άθρησκος"... Too bad we are speaking about atheists, now you bring the word "Άθρησκος" to the discussion.

Nope, I just indirectly pointed out that you are talking about "Άθρησκους" even if you think they are atheists, or at least you call them like that. A person cannot be an atheist. Being an atheist means that you do not believe in God - in ANY god. But that's wrong, since everybody has the need to believe somewhere. Long ago, an experiment was done. A team adopted a child. This child was grown up not knowing anything about religions, any aspects of them or so. And once it grew up, it felt the need to believe somewhere, to create its own god. That's the proof of what I stated above, that a person CANNOT be an atheist, no matter his age.

And if a question is stupid then the answer has to be stupid as well... That's what I do. You ask stupid questions I reply with stupid answers.

Oh, don't tell me that you can't read. Let me make it easier for you.

Questions cannot be defined with words such as "smart" or "Stupid". But the answers reffering to these questions can. =]

Nope, I just indirectly pointed out that you are talking about "Άθρησκους" even if you think they are atheists, or at least you call them like that. A person cannot be an atheist. Being an atheist means that you do not believe in God - in ANY god. But that's wrong, since everybody has the need to believe somewhere. Long ago, an experiment was done. A team adopted a child. This child was grown up not knowing anything about religions, any aspects of them or so. And once it grew up, it felt the need to believe somewhere, to create its own god. That's the proof of what I stated above, that a person CANNOT be an atheist, no matter his age.

i really like to read ur posts,but these big ones confuse me..seperate them a bit ::)

noes oh

//care

he is near us

Oh, don't tell me that you can't read. Let me make it easier for you.

I'm sorry, but I do consider the question "Do you know why you sacrifice animals?" stupid, so I won't answer with a smart question...

And about the other thing... So you think that there are no people that don't believe in any god? I tell you there are and they are people without experience beyond their computer and their facking girlfriends.

I'm sorry, but I do consider the question "Do you know why you sacrifice animals?" stupid, so I won't answer with a smart question...

And about the other thing... So you think that there are no people that don't believe in God? I tell you there are and they are people without experience beyond their computer and their facking girlfriends.

MY EYES!GIVE ME BACK MY EYES!

And about the other thing... So you think that there are no people that don't believe in God? I tell you there are and they are people without experience beyond their computer and their facking girlfriends.

Base that somewhere. I can say that cats can fly, although nobody is going to believe me if I don't state my opinion properly. Give me an example.

I beg your pardon, but asking you why you are doing something pretty important (in my opinion) in your religion, is not a stupid question. Unless you are doing it because you "Were told to", without knowing the actual reason.

I tell you there are and they are people without experience beyond their computer and their facking girlfriends.

so even if an old man do not belive in "God" it's because he is beyond a computer? All people to same package?

That sir, sound stupid.