[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

I believe I am something and I truly am something are 2 totally different things.

Guess what... Being an atheist is not so hard if you are immature enough and have internet... But that's alright with me.

Wiseness? I call it common sense. And if you do not lack of it, I am expecting you to tell me.

And if all you care for are these rules, then feel free to do it through a PM.

I call it stupidity. "I don't want to say something" is different than "I don't know what to say"...

I expected you to make smarter questions before I login, but it seems nobody in this forum can...

Guess what... Being an atheist is not so hard if you are immature enough and have internet... But that's alright with me.

LOL, that made me laugh. Then you consider yourself a better person compared to an atheist?

I call it stupidity. "I don't want to say something" is different than "I don't know what to say"...

I expected you to make smarter questions before I login, but it seems nobody in this forum can...

so,you give ur life into ur religion?

and that makes u a right person?

i believe in GOD

i am not that addicted,thought

but it doesn't means i am an atheist,lol

LOL, that made me laugh. Then you consider yourself a better person compared to an atheist?

Everybody considers his belief better than anyone else's, so it does not matter what I consider...

But told you, being an atheist is alright with me.

Guess what... [GR] Άθεος and [GR] άθρησκος are two totally different meanings. You didn't know that as well?

Questions cannot be defined with words such as "smart" or "Stupid". But the answers reffering to these questions can. =]

Oh and.. If these questions are so pathetic, why don't you give a try to answer them? Are you about to find another excuse such as "you are too young to know why I sacrifice goats" ? I made such a simple question, based on some crap you wrote with your older account.

PS: Do not try to paraphrase all I say. It's fine, I know you're trying to cover your ass now that you got trapped into a corner, not knowing what to say, but at least you could 'give it a try'.