[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

go to vip section and theres a closed topic from MD read it :) (last post)

i understood

Are u talking retardness from Maxtor->MD or MD->Maxtor?

i understood

Are u talking retardness from Maxtor->MD or MD->Maxtor?

Nope i just generally explained the key of every problem they have with maxtor and the forum itself.

intrepid, you can only eat shit and die ;D

i told you the truth as a friend, plus i wont loose my time with loli wars.

thats not loli war but since i cant post in locked topics nor reopen and lock themi replied here thats all.

and what truth?the truth that you actually just talk pointless like a child?

intrepid, you can only eat shit and die ;D

i told you the truth as a friend, plus i wont loose my time with loli wars.

NO BLING BLING?

thats not loli war but since i cant post in locked topics nor reopen and lock themi replied here thats all.

and what truth?the truth that you actually just talk pointless like a child?

you didn't know about what happened...really

nop, i told you  you just care so much about mxc, lately i saw in your posts only talking about shitlude and hows maxtor taking money ;D

rofl...

1st i talk about shitlude because i needed to help Sofi with akin which was INTERLUDE.

2nd me?everyone talk about it you just dont see it because the only section where you active is the spam board :)

Also whats the problem with it especially in such case when the topic is referring to problems with maxtor and hes decisions which everyone know alredy. Thats really funny because you see if i would care about mxc(which you actually never did) i would do what i did before i was banned give ideas/active moderation/many shares(still i have the most shares on l2j boards)/ help activity.

Now all i do is have fun nothing more i dont make projects to mxc i dont give ideas because last time i did the good old staff fucked it up.

Just think about it many of you just like Noble said not even close to how a staff should look like the 80% of the staff members in the staff because of either activity in report section or make friendships with staffers.

i said it and i say it again, you care so much for mxc, watch me i dont give a shit and nobody gives a shit for me, simple.. you say words, with words you remain. The only thing you can do is eat shit and die :D

i said it and i say it again, you care so much for mxc, watch me i dont give a shit and nobody gives a shit for me, simple.. you say words, with words you remain. The only thing you can do is eat shit and die :D

I dont give a crap to mxc as i said before. I'm not here to care i just have fun and that means ye i post sometimes even 50-60post / day.

I dont give a crap to mxc as i said before. I'm not here to care i just have fun and that means ye i post sometimes even 50-60post / day.

gud, i see thee old intrepid here.

gud, i see thee old intrepid here.

man you were blind than i told that many many many times before but still im free to express my opinion which dont mean i care about the forum xD

lol you lier...you wrote that only to gain 1 postcount, same i :D

idk if you noticed but i have 4159 post and nearly 2000 spam post i dont need post count xD