[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

It is about you and seth , archid is seth's work not yours , not mine , not anyones but seth's . He's the only one who worked on that package. Maybe there are bugs there , thats because we did not test the pack because we didn't think it was ready for tests .

It is about you and seth , archid is seth's work not yours , not mine , not anyones but seth's . He's the only one who worked on that package. Maybe there are bugs there , thats because we did not test the pack because we didn't think it was ready for tests .

godness sakes test is about not "i dont think its read" test is necessary ALWAYS especially interlude...

code once test twice...

godness sakes test is about not "i dont think its read" test is necessary ALWAYS especially interlude...

code once test twice...

This is pointless ... it's clear that you have something against Seth .

This is pointless ... it's clear that you have something against Seth .

you really want to make it personal just to divert the attention from the bad pack...

Did i said somewhere that is not a bad pack ? Maybe it is . We didn't test the pack because it was not ready (that's why we closed the pack selling topic) ,and that's what i was trying to explain to you some posts ago.

Did i said somewhere that is not a bad pack ? Maybe it is . We didn't test the pack because it was not ready (that's why we closed the pack selling topic) ,and that's what i was trying to explain to you some posts ago.

You said its bad because I fucked it up but i really dont understand how a standard cleanup scheme can fuck it up or how some performance improvements for parts that not related to such bugs can harm anything.

@Intrepid:What is L2Eloxim pack based on lol...i am now starting realising that L2Mafia is a very good server

eloxim is jfree mafia is umbrella

eloxim is jfree mafia is umbrella

Mafia has many fixed bugs.Almost nothing is working if we forget the GeoData bugs,the critical error and the bug with stuck buff in sub-class change

Mafia has many fixed bugs.Almost nothing is working if we forget the GeoData bugs,the critical error and the bug with stuck buff in sub-class change

those are old server packs made for over a year or in the case of mafia idk how many years

epic is epic

i tried to login to l2Akin and guess what

its down we dont started it its useless to do i wait for Sofi to start discuss the future

its down we dont started it its useless to do i wait for Sofi to start discuss the future

no

connected to L2lostfighters.tk

that's why UnholyPoweR was gm

no

connected to L2lostfighters.tk

that's why UnholyPoweR was gm

what a useless lolgreek bitch...never trust a greek who talk like a 13y old retard...