[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

lol they start a war and flame with out any argument and then they leave?

bah..

they runed to the safehouse: GR Spam Topic (don't touch this topic if you are not greek)

?

you called me a narrowminded even if i tried to talk with you ppl (like i did with users that hate me like nikoloudos) why cant you just go in a chat with me? :/

they runed to the safehouse: GR Spam Topic (don't touch this topic if you are not greek)

you are not a GR MODERATOR, SHUT UP!!  OOOOOKKKKKKK .. lol.

I bet you have google translate in a tab.

you called me a narrowminded even if i tried to talk with you ppl (like i did with users that hate me like nikoloudos) why cant you just go in a chat with me? :/

We were chatting in that topic but we know that everytime you are found in a difficult situation you just lock the topic.

LAME!

now u can talk with me :P and unban me ;]

you are not a GR MODERATOR, SHUT UP!!  OOOOOKKKKKKK .. lol.

lol you don't believe me?

want me to find some flames against me as erol and as albania which are still there??

Ohh wait, want me to find irony against maxtor some minutes after Maxtor restored that topic??

I got used of any kind of greek flame.

We were chatting in that topic but we know that everytime you are found in a difficult situation you just lock the topic.

chatting? attack a moderator is chatting now? ;o i didnt knew that

i was found in a difficult situation? you made a post that will make you be a banned member tomorrow, i guess it's not me the one with a difficult situation.