[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

you were at army or you will go at army...i didnt understand..

I will get in army as soon as i cut my postpone. It might be after summer.

that's deepshit meng.

Ranks. . .to me it's nothing!I won't respect anybody 'coz of his name color. . .

As for ED,he has gained my respect maybe more than any current staffer has!

<3

in GR there should be a law regarding use of internet from

#15 year old children(or less)

#Mentally retarted ppl

Thats why i asked to make a new modification on smf to have IQ Test instead of the "Are you human" mod. But then someone came up with "If there will be that mod, the population of mxc will get down cause everyone are retarded.

Thats why i asked to make a new modification on smf to have IQ Test instead of the "Are you human" mod. But then someone came up with "If there will be that mod, the population of mxc will get down cause everyone are retarded.

So, we need a community full of retarded?

gimi money and you can be how retarded you want, y'all accusing maxtor for taking money, dont tell me you wouldnt do it..i would :D

are u talking about the guy that we can't say his name?

guys ty for this friendship and tlak on spam topics ...

its time to quit from MxC .. some guys just pissed me off .. i cannot stay more on a forum that the 80% think that they are Guru!

its time to quit from MxC .. some guys just pissed me off .. i cannot stay more on a forum that the 80% think that they are Guru!

Bye bye.

Παύλος ο Εύθικτος

that says it all

Παύλος ο Εύθικτος

that says it all

actually i said that to some guys that they think that they are guru on photoshop! i dont have prob with the others ... anyway :(

actually i said that to some guys that they think that they are guru on photoshop! i dont have prob with the others ... anyway :(

man they were right in some way

a non-animated banner sucks...make them animated and sell them for 1 or 2 $ each!