[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

Oh f*cking dickhead (peace), its supposed to be a joke how are you corrupted and how you give me items on your server whats it called..

But since you're stupid.. meh :)

sorry?

in the time that that gr spam is posted

it had 2/3 locks

and this one nothing xD

you cna't disagree with me on this

if a braindead boy starts flaming on the topic he gets banned and he still makes another account and continues the topic got locked cause blane/ED had to leave and that guy would flame more

so in a few words

if i make an account and start flaming and again with another acc this topic will get locked too. that doesn't mean it's the topic's users's fault. it is done for safety we don't want it to see junked for a 3rd time

sorry?

>>>

which items Q.Q ?

Oh f*cking dickhead (peace), its supposed to be a joke how are you corrupted and how you give me items on your server whats it called..

But since you're stupid.. meh :)

If you get it earlier, i thought we can f*ck people around you give me items on ur server! Jeez is it so hard to get what I'm talking about? Its so obvious ^^

if a braindead boy starts flaming on the topic he gets banned and he still makes another account and continues the topic got locked cause blane/ED had to leave and that guy would flame more

so in a few words

if i make an account and start flaming and again with another acc this topic will get locked too. that doesn't mean it's the topic's users's fault. it is done for safety we don't want it to see junked for a 3rd time

how many posts the junked one has?(go and see)

if you think GR spam topic is better go there, come one now, stop talking about it >.>

Q.Q

without greek people in [EN]Spam this topic only got you and me Q.Q

if you think GR spam topic is better go there, come one now, stop talking about it >.>

in a bit,let's wait some ppl go there..currently there is only me and Phoenix

how many posts the junked one has?(go and see)

1st one had 2k pages i think

i didn't said that. chucky said that it has been locked a bunch of times and i answered him why.

no thnx

i wouldn't do alt acc to tell bullshits plus i respect some basic things. we are spammers anyway respect each other :D