Jump to content

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

  1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

    • I rape her
      54
    • I ask for a dinner
      20
    • Boring, i send her home
      7
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
      3
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination
      23


Recommended Posts

Posted

because of i did 2 pk(muhahahaha) and i received 900karma i said ok i hit it down and than...3karma/mob and when i died because i run out of shots and well the guards dont wanted to let me in to the town xD i died and gained 75 more karma :D

yeah, on a low level karma it's so fucking hard to take it lol.

got your point ::)

Posted

Why should I remove it??

I can't understand you...

when ED became gold member he was with the avatar...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..