[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

yes what is him? he is Just VIP Member you can fix it that u can get me 0 karma and warn me ! OMG!

THATS your karma log

2ngy793.jpg

i fix karma abuses only on serious occasions

I dislike wannabes with this kind of behavior.

The fair for you is the boom ban thingie

Why? Just because of some comments? Besides I didnt flame any race. I just said the truth, that you are not a nigger and real Greeks and people from Netherlands are not niggers. Thats not Racism, its the truth. Why ban me for that?

And what do you mean "wannabes". What do I want to be? Do you have facts that can prove that I am not what I show in the forum? Why did you call me a "wannabe"? Why so much disrespect for the Cherub? I have my ideas and you have yours...

Cherub wtf wrong with u ... ? U are hypocrite at all ... U all time do sh1ts on this forum but ALL TIME u log here ... OMG WTF WRONG WITH U?!?! :O

Why? Just because of some comments? Besides I didnt flame any race. I just said the truth, that you are not a nigger and real Greeks and people from Netherlands are not niggers. Thats not Racism, its the truth. Why ban me for that?

And what do you mean "wannabes". What do I want to be? Do you have facts that can prove that I am not what I show in the forum? Why did you call me a "wannabe"? Why so much disrespect for the Cherub? I have my ideas and you have yours...

You are Assasina, you dont need further explanation for my ban log.

well why extreme dwarf of? he scared to ansW? nC

you are an idiot stupid retard theres a topic for reports report it...jerk

seriously you believe on every shit you say in here?

Yes I believe everything I say in here but sometimes I say it louder than I would in real life just to make people look at me because I am bored... But this doesnt mean I dont believe it.

Cherub wtf wrong with u ... ? U are hypocrite at all ... U all time do sh1ts on this forum but ALL TIME u log here ... OMG WTF WRONG WITH U?!?! :O

What do you mean "do shits". I didnt flame maxcheaters. I never said I dont need maxcheaters help for a server. I never said I dont need maxcheaters exploits. I just said that I dont agree with most members ideas.

You are Assasina, you dont need further explanation for my ban log.

So you want to ban me because you know that I disagree with you... Thats too fair.

Are you retarded or yes?

hahaha omg corrupted global moderator , so have friends and they talk you about their moves and u are friend of maxtor ( from real life ) that is why you do that moves corrupted boy .

and what i spamming? why i need post count , i m donator member STFU!

Yes I believe everything I say in here but sometimes I say it louder than I would in real life just to make people look at me because I am bored... But this doesnt mean I dont believe it.

What do you mean "do shits". I didnt flame maxcheaters. I never said I dont need maxcheaters help for a server. I never said I dont need maxcheaters exploits. I just said that I dont agree with most members ideas.

So you want to ban me because you know that I disagree with you... Thats too fair.

nice avatar.. its you?