[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

nothing is wrong with him hes just confused in life

1st hes not racist but he says white race is superior

2nd he believes in god but totally dont act like one who does

3rd hes confused with hes sexual orientation

the 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd line are your own oppinion. but what exactly do you mean in the last line?

nothing is wrong with him hes just confused in life

1st hes not racist but he says white race is superior

2nd he believes in god but totally dont act like one who does

3rd hes confused with hes sexual orientation

Well i was calling myself a rasist not him..

And also i dont actually care bout his sexual orientation, and also who would like to live an eternal and pointless life with some old birded guy in the clouds anyway >.>

the 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd line are your own oppinion. but what exactly do you mean in the last line?

ohh come on :D

i just compare the way you act the way goddess act and the way sofi act and the result is

sofi is really a woman

goddess is heshe hence confused like you but he do it for a purpose(power addiction and pro asslicker)

you just act like a guy OR you are an incredible stupid girl :D

ohh come on :D

i just compare the way you act the way goddess act and the way sofi act and the result is

sofi is really a woman

goddess is heshe hence confused like you but he do it for a purpose(power addiction and pro asslicker)

you just act like a guy OR you are an incredible stupid girl :D

you did not understand that i never EVER EVER EVER claimed im a girl. i just said i like some vocalists / wrestlers in appearance. this doesnt mean im a girl and im in love with them. i never claimed im a girl because i never wanted special treatment and i know most people here are male.

and of course i dont consider myself stupid though i can admit i dont know many things since im still young. but im really stable in my ideas...

and ALWAYS stupid women are beautiful

thats not the case you see every woman nowdays looks totally the same and all of them well "look weird"