[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

gimi money and you can be how retarded you want, y'all accusing maxtor for taking money, dont tell me you wouldnt do it..i would :D

No,you got it wrong.We are accusing him for caring only about money,not for taking them.He could take even more if he have listened us for a moment. . .

He doesn't even care about mxc anymore. . .that's what he shows. . .and don't try to prove me wrong 'coz you all know it but none has the guts to admit it.

So, are you leaving?

ye :/ ...

i stopped l2 and stayed here only for gfx sections .. but i cannot stay anymore with the gurus ... its waste of time ... they just know how to judge ... most of them are shitty in photoshop but they still judge!

ye :/ ...

i stopped l2 and stayed here only for gfx sections .. but i cannot stay anymore with the gurus ... its waste of time ... they just know how to judge ... most of them are shitty in photoshop but they still judge!

Don't let them stop you dude.That's what they want. .

not to mention he started flame war among with SadNews

Sadnews had to be banned long time ago.

He should thnx G Mods who let him alive till yesterday.

No,you got it wrong.We are accusing him for caring only about money,not for taking them.He could take even more if he have listened us for a moment. . .

He doesn't even care about mxc anymore. . .that's what he shows. . .and don't try to prove me wrong 'coz you all know it but none has the guts to admit it.

So none will answer that?

Don't let them stop you dude.That's what they want. .

and how cna i do it master?when they dont even tell you what to practise ? they sey always , you must be kidding , why you upload it , i can do it with paint ....

everybody thinks that they are guru ... i am not talking to guys like you , sofaki , ds , goddess and etc ... but some nwebies that never opened photoshop and always spam your topics , moderators never do them nothing etc! i cannot more :S