[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

i dont play l2 anymore because of the reason stated above

Ventic & My Server :D

can't e patient only

Beta Tester1: CöLÐ

Beta Tester2: Smok3BoY

Beta Tester3: Chucky123

Beta Tester4: ĐαяқSLaYєЯ

Beta Tester5: Deurian

Beta Tester6: NightStalker

Beta Tester7: Beastlike

Beta Tester8: seasoned

Beta Tester9: Iron Maiden

we should test server and

beta testing its when server is finally ready and not when is on for first time.....

you care alot? how faster were done with this.. how faster we can start!

halozz

Good afternoon:)

because its really annoying lets say you play on a server for months and than a wannabe retard comes with hes all mighty tools and start to flood it and there are situations where even the best developers need to think how in the blue hell they going to fix it?

and you see the other problem is there are certain ppl who cant make good servers(such as serk or dh)and what they do to get players?destroy other servers...the thought of it makes me wanna puke...

can't e patient only

Beta Tester1: CöLÐ

Beta Tester2: Smok3BoY

Beta Tester3: Chucky123

Beta Tester4: ĐαяқSLaYєЯ

Beta Tester5: Deurian

Beta Tester6: NightStalker

Beta Tester7: Beastlike

Beta Tester8: seasoned

Beta Tester9: Iron Maiden

we should test server and

beta testing its when server is finally ready and not when is on for first time.....

i cant log just getting dc

because its really annoying lets say you play on a server for months and than a wannabe retard comes with hes all mighty tools and start to flood it and there are situations where even the best developers need to think how in the blue hell they going to fix it?

and you see the other problem is there are certain ppl who cant make good servers(such as serk or dh)and what they do to get players?destroy other servers...the thought of it makes me wanna puke...

True True.. but thats why Attackers are iligal

i cant log just getting dc

wait for new patch noob:p

True True.. but thats why Attackers are iligal

that doesnt matter ppl still use it and many guys who invest lots of money and time but dont have the skills of an nb4l1 or DrHouse are watch their servers die because of such spineless ppl

that doesnt matter ppl still use it and many guys who invest lots of money and time but dont have the skills of an nb4l1 or DrHouse are watch their servers die because of such spineless ppl

I see.. but how you wanna provide this :s?

I see.. but how you wanna provide this :s?

i really dont know because i dont have the skills of an nb4l1 or a DrHouse all i can do is report the problem and prey one of them will fix it