[Rate & Comment] Light dreams - Serenity GFX

Goddess

Who cares for bad comments you dont learn anything from.. its not like you can get famous on mxc, any rep here is a bad one lol.. and if you reply to it, kids just want to teeze you more, besides it looks like you actually care.. ^^

Anyway, like i said before.. love all of your sigs and while this one prolly isnt anything special compared to all the rest you've made... it still looks pro, gj.

fan.png

kk

Objective as always.

fan.png

kk

Objective as always.

spam as always? seriously, i explained to you the objective part and rofl, you still didnt change the fact that every single post you make, basically ether confirms reality, or doesn't mean anything really. lol man.. from now ill quote you 24/7 hf rofl, and im doing it for you not anya ofc.

So what you see/read @ D-V counts our asses off?

Please...

D-V is not even in the TOP 5 of gfx websites.

I've been in many gfx forums gettin' to know how the things work and hell no,d-v is not an example to set.

Indeed,it sux.LOL,fuck me!It inspires me.It gives me the words "FAIL FROM ABOVE"!

Look,i don't have anything against you but hell,I do hate the way you act here.

So what you see/read @ D-V counts our asses off?

Please...

D-V is not even in the TOP 5 of gfx websites.

I've been in many gfx forums gettin' to know how the things work and hell no,d-v is not an example to set.

Indeed,it sux.LOL,-beep- me!It inspires me.It gives me the words "FAIL FROM ABOVE"!

Look,i don't have anything against you but hell,I do hate the way you act here.

Well, i get what you mean.. and i agree, but what shes saying is that dv is better than mxc and when it comes to ps, you cant say thats not true lol? besides.. personally i hate how most ppl here acts and i do so.. becouse it makes her act different also. So i guess that makes the 2 of us then.

Well, i get what you mean.. and i agree, but what shes saying is that dv is better than mxc and when it comes to ps, you cant say thats not true lol? besides.. personally i hate how most ppl here acts and i do so.. becouse it makes her act different also. So i guess that makes the 2 of us then.

The thing we don't have a ps mod here matters.If we had,it would be way better.

I kinda spoke to maxtor today about this also.. and im sure well get some soon enough.

I don't think he would let somebody manage this section but,we sure have some skilled ps artists to help.

well as i said.. we talked about it and im sure well get 2 new soon.

2?LOL,Once I tried I was even flamed :P

Hope so mate xD!

I just saw 2 good comments. And tbh dv > mxc lots times. More mature,not jealosy like here. kkthnx

1.Love your new style, the sigs are becoming to look so real.. gj =)

2.Nice, has good depth to it. I think the render needs to be a bit closer to the middle. Nothing really bad to critic about it. Keep it up.

3.I love it.

The comments on the sig by now.

I'm posting only for people that appretiate my work and that gives real comments,not some jealosy comments and copy cats.

why you post your creations here and not at dv? :D

Who said that the way its done makes it a fail?

Finally, someone said it.

It looks really pretty, matching colors, nice depth.A slight change on the lighting may be good.

Good job!

I think you take the PSDs from SeeYas old topic and upgrade them by adding C4ds and lighting

I 've been searching for this render online and I couldn't find it, but I found it at SeeYa's topic.

Who said that the way its done makes it a fail? Who said that the girl doesn't fit in? And if you don't know Blur gives more depth so kkthnx.

Hey calm down. No one cares about the way you did it. They care only about the outcome. They don't know things about blurs,smudges,c4ds etc.