Overlord attribute stone

tourtou

Hi guys! Can someone please tell me what attribute stone to use to my Overlord's weapon?  I think its dark...but i am not sure... :S  some people say its fire...do u know for sure?

anything u want

i use only dark stone.. but im not sure if is this.. for my char i use only dark stone... desicion is your.

anything u want

what u mean? i want an elemental stone to increase steal essence damage...can u tell me which is this?

earth stones/jewels/crystals

the basic elemental stats of the orc is earth

especially the wc/ol

can u give me a site to confirm it ? everyone is telling me different elemental stones for overlord

Since overlord don't have elemental enchant and their attacks aren't elemental type (only outrage of Pa'agrio should be fire type but it's different on severs) there is no strict rule which stone you use (elemental isn't added to skill dmg just to regular hits)

earth stones/jewels/crystals

the basic elemental stats of the orc is earth

especially the wc/ol

show me why you think that way

lol who the hell said its dark or earth????

its fire, its not the same as vampiric touch..

STEAL ESSENCE = FIRE...SAME FOR FREEZING FLAME

LIFE LEECH AND VAMPIRIC TOUCH = DARK

THERES ONLY FEW SKILLS IN THE GAME THAT USES EARTH = SPOIL, SPOIL FESTIVAL, SURRENDER TO EARTH, STONE AUGMENT....

IT IS FIRE ELEMENT SINCE THEY ADDED ATTRIBUTE SYSTEM

BEFORE IT WAS DARK, NOW, IT HAS EVEN AN UPDATED ANIMATION TO MATCH WITH FIRE ELEMENT

***sry for CAPS my keyboard turn crazy

lol who the hell said its dark or earth????

its fire, its not the same as vampiric touch..

STEAL ESSENCE = FIRE...SAME FOR FREEZING FLAME

LIFE LEECH AND VAMPIRIC TOUCH = DARK

THERES ONLY FEW SKILLS IN THE GAME THAT USES EARTH = SPOIL, SPOIL FESTIVAL, SURRENDER TO EARTH, STONE AUGMENT....

IT IS FIRE ELEMENT SINCE THEY ADDED ATTRIBUTE SYSTEM

BEFORE IT WAS DARK, NOW, IT HAS EVEN AN UPDATED ANIMATION TO MATCH WITH FIRE ELEMENT

***sry for CAPS my keyboard turn crazy

get more crazy cause u failed. steal essence is non attributional, like solar flare augmentation. thats why you can only enchant it to power and costs.

so you won't effect your mage-damage with any element. this counts for the debuffs too, because they are NOT infected by any attribute.

so attributing your weapon makes only sence for normal atacking. so you should just go on a rare element like wind, water and divine.

valakas = fire resi

antharas = earth resi.

the most knowledge about atributes is by kiddies that think they know something...