Bot on DuneL2 ?

jimanvlad

I heard no one made any OOG bot for DuneL2. Maybe someone can try and figure out the token and what is needed ?

Link : www.dunel2.net

(IG walker works perfectly, but no OOG walker)

Well, i don't care if the server sucks in your opinion. I still like it. Now , I'd be very grateful if you would share your knowledge with me.

I am still waiting for a proper reply.

I am already playing with IG. The problem with IG is that i can not run multiple instances of IG walker thus rendering me unable to bot with my main and my buffer at the same time.

But you can run multiple OOG clients so i could bot freely with both of my characters. Even more, OOG does not require a Lineage 2 client and does not use so much resources meaning i could play it on my older PC.

I am already playing with IG. The problem with IG is that i can not run multiple instances of IG walker thus rendering me unable to bot with my main and my buffer at the same time.

But you can run multiple OOG clients so i could bot freely with both of my characters. Even more, OOG does not require a Lineage 2 client and does not use so much resources meaning i could play it on my older PC.

Uhm yesterday i logged my main with bot and and runned 2 other clients with bots. and set my buffers to auto-buff me there. SO i don't know why you can't bot with multiplie IG's... Would upload my shit what i have been using at dune, maybe you can try those out

And sorry to be that rude first, it's just that the gm's have made lot's of mistakes... And that is why the server is getting down. Sorry :)

EDIT:

DuneL2IG Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/25096634/41517c6a/WorkingIGDunel2.html

• 2 weeks later...

rnway, thanks for trying to help.

I am currently using IG walker 1.62 BUT i am unable to open 2 instances of walker. If i try to open the second, i get the : "You already have one opened" or something simmilar.

Still, i would like to get the OOG version for DuneL2.

• 5 weeks later...

ig bot == pay?

If you ment to ask if you need to pay to use IG walker, here is the answer : Yes and No

Yes if you want to be a legit owner and no if you read the guides on the forums :D

• 1 month later...

i have also played there 2 years ago. and when the gms start making sh*t, the alliance TPA left and so did our clan.

this server was the worst I ever played on. good luck guys.