[L2J] L2 Strict - where PvP happens

Belzebul

when u will fix that and the starting adena drop i may join.

already told you, this is not going to be changed. Also this is not a kind of bug, its their choice to use whatever armor they want. Also starting adena is going to be fixed when i return from the school.

just to mention:

1st Prize) 1 Weapon +18, 1 Full Set Armor&Jewels +12, 400 Devil Faces, 3 Lifestones

2nd Prize) 1 Weapon +16, 1 Full Set Armor&Jewels +10, 300 Devil Faces, 2 Lifestones

3rd Prize) 1 Weapon +15, 1 Full Set Armor&Jewels +8, 200 Devil Faces, 1 Lifestone

Can I try phx here ? :P

EDIT : Well as I can see LOW community, and not attractive but I have a question. Max +? enchant is hard ? and most important : there are donated items ?

Just try to.

Low community? 150-200 players arent enough for a java super rate server?

BET MY DICK, you havent even read the information of the server: Max +? enchant is hard ?

That 150-200 ppl its good from no-custom server, the community will grow if server stay's.

Do not delete your server it will good ;).

Idea.

Nobless Blessing - make passive nobless blessing, that will good on pvp the fighters are hard to make nobless self, if you make passive nobless the pvp will never stop 24/7.